• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I just need a host for my domain for less than $20/yr

MistrX

I just need a host for my domain.

Needed:
FTP and Catch All E-mail
20+MB

Perferably:
Very Speedy
75+MB
POP3
Site Statistics

Optional:
CGI
Tech Support
Frontpage Extensions
Mailing Lists

Thankyou, MistrX;)

$6/Month

<<MOD NOTE:>>
If you can't offer what is requested, do not spam the forum.
<</MOD NOTE>>

Last edited by a moderator:
$20 a year isn't going to get you much. try making a custom plan at below10/valuablehost/servus.ws

I can offer you:

Valuable-1
Storage 50 MB
Monthly Transfer 500 MB
Domain Redirects 1
Subdomains 1
POP3 Email Accounts Unlimited
AutoResponders/Aliases Unlimited
Catch All Email Standard
FTP Accounts Unlimited
SSH Access Unlimited
Telnet Access Unlimited
Root Access Yes
Spam Filters Yes
Frontpage Extensions Yes
Mailing Lists Yes
Site Statistics Yes
Control Panel Yes
Anonymous FTP Yes
Daily Tape Backups Yes
CGI-BIN Yes
PHP4 Yes
MySQL Databases No
Perl 5.x Yes
SSI Yes
Custom 404 Pages Yes
24/7 Monitoring Yes
24/7 Support Yes
99.9% Uptime Guarantee Yes
Setup Fee FREE
Yearly Price $19.95

http://www.valuablehost.com/valuable-1.htm
sales@valuablehost.com

P.S: this is not spam according to chicken :D

Last edited:
I thought so as well giancarlo, but i have seen it done before and reported it to admins and nothing was done.. ?

Snippet from rules:

Additional rules for the Paid Hosting forum

If you wish to praise a web host or warn people about a bad web host you can't be anonymous. Post your own URL (webaddress), otherwise your post will be deleted.

Hosts are welcome to participate on the Paid Hosting forum, but are not allowed to start new threads or advertise their business by plugging their company and/or URL.

Hosts are allowed to post answers about their company and services if asked by someone on the board. They are also allowed to reply to a request for hosting services if the following conditions are met:

When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.

For instance, if someone asks, "Which webhosts offer 12 gigs of traffic?" If you offer such a package or know someone that does, you may respond only if you describe what you offer in that message in the format described above. Simply saying "we offer what you want, visit our site" is clearly spam and is not allowed.

Hosts may NOT respond to general questions posted by members who are looking for advice/opinions on which host to choose.

For instance, if someone asks, "I need at least 20 MB and FrontPage 98 support for less than $15, which host do you recommend?", then clearly this question is not directed to a webhost. It is directed to other webmasters who would be able to recommend a service.

Feel free to recommend other hosts which might meet the person's needs.

Obviously web hosts are not allowed to post "how does this offer we have sound?" To be fair, new or possible future hosts are not allowed to do this either unless they stay completely anonymous. (That means no url, no host name, no name, no email address etc.)

And do I need to say that as a webhost you are not allowed to post bad comments about other hosts?

(******)
Posts considered to be spam will be deleted and repeat abuse will get you banned. Posts unrelated to webhosting, dedicated servers or ISP's will be deleted. If one of your posts has been deleted or if you have been banned and you can't understand why, please contact FreeWebspace.Net.

Originally posted by Valuablehost
Additional rules for the Paid Hosting forum

Hosts are allowed to post answers about their company and services if asked by someone on the board. They are also allowed to reply to a request for hosting services if the following conditions are met:

When answering a request, you must include
1. The URL to the plan
2. The price
3. Describe or name the features that match the original request.

I'm not sure what further clarification is needed. You quoted the guideline that pertains to this, yet didn't follow it yourself. Others posted plans that DID NOT meet the requirements of the thread starter.

Please review the quote above (shortened from yours to make it fool proof), and if you offer a plan that matches the requirements, follow the above format.

Back