• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I hurt myself

Ouch my aussieplum Jan :( Hope you're okay and wish you a quick recovery! This means you'll have to spend more time sat down i.e. on the computer maybe i.e. more time on forums i.e. MORE TIME ON FWS and a certain other popular unnamed hosting forum - yay!

Wow, that looks very painfull.
Good that you added the link to wikipedia because I have never heard of that before.

I hope it will heal soon. Can you still type like that?

Ouch, that must have hurt. Surgery needed?
It hurt a lot! And still does if I forget and try to move it. It is hoped it will heal by itself, if not, surgery :S
Ouch my aussieplum Jan :( Hope you're okay and wish you a quick recovery! This means you'll have to spend more time sat down i.e. on the computer maybe i.e. more time on forums i.e. MORE TIME ON FWS and a certain other popular unnamed hosting forum - yay!
The drugs keep making me sleepy :D

Wow, that looks very painfull.
Good that you added the link to wikipedia because I have never heard of that before.

I hope it will heal soon. Can you still type like that?
Yeah I had never heard of it either. Typing is slower with one hand
Ow! Feel better soon, Jan.
Awww thanks Trel :)

Jan? Sleepy? What the heck is going on?! the world is going to ruin ! Changes must happen!

Sorry to hear about this Jan. Particularly so close to the festive season. Wishing you the best for a surgery-free recovery.
:)

I'm beginning to think surgery might be the better option. It is so easy to jerk it when trying to do things, and then put up with severe pain for while. At least with surgery it will be fixed straight away and then maybe a weeks pain while recovering. It is going to be at least 4 weeks waiting for it to heal itself :(

Back