• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I havent any money to buy a domain. HELP ME by "Iesus principe"

teoteo

I will not put your ads on my pages . i Just need domain for e-mail and thats all. I cant register .info on 1and1 cause i couldnt find valid credit card as at itself is not present. f**** domainslucky tried to reg 12dig domain that is not reserved. no answers. Tried to reg BE domain - SYSTEM FAILURE (the days after stop promo) WAS on onesite, couldnt find mail with "student's" extension. WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVENT ANY MONEY ($0.00000000) AND I WANT A DOMAIN NAME FOR JUST WEB BASED EMAIL TO NORMALLY TALK WITH MY FRIENDS VIA OWN EMAIL DOMAIN AND REG MAIL FOR FRIENDS. WHATS A PROBLEM :'(

Well there you have a problem. You want to be able to setup email accounts for your friends and such so you are going to need a domain and more importantly some hosting for it also!

I would suggest you signup for either Hotmail or YahooMail email account, and just get your friends to do the same - simple and easiest solution to your problem!

Well if you don't have any money for the domain, and you won't put a sponsor's adds on your website/have no website that draws hits ... why would anyone just buy you a domain? ... what do you have to offer anyone that would?

teoteo said:
I will not put your ads on my pages . i Just need domain for e-mail and thats all. I cant register .info on 1and1 cause i couldnt find valid credit card as at itself is not present. f**** domainslucky tried to reg 12dig domain that is not reserved. no answers. Tried to reg BE domain - SYSTEM FAILURE (the days after stop promo) WAS on onesite, couldnt find mail with "student's" extension. WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I HAVENT ANY MONEY ($0.00000000) AND I WANT A DOMAIN NAME FOR JUST WEB BASED EMAIL TO NORMALLY TALK WITH MY FRIENDS VIA OWN EMAIL DOMAIN AND REG MAIL FOR FRIENDS. WHATS A PROBLEM :'(

alley, i will give you short icq number(costs =~ $10) only if you send me done link for domain registration cause i dont want to you know the name of my domain its a intimate business

Oh please :rolleyes: ... this doesn't sound shady to me at all :p

teoteo said:
alley, i will give you short icq number(costs =~ $10) only if you send me done link for domain registration cause i dont want to you know the name of my domain its a intimate business

Well if you don't have any money for the domain, and you won't put a sponsor's adds on your website/have no website that draws hits ... why would anyone just buy you a domain? ... what do you have to offer anyone that would?

alley, «...help me by Iesus principe»

I doubt that you'll get anyone to give you a domain when you clearly state you won't run ads. Even if you were prepared to run ads, then I can't see many legit clicks given the use you suggest it will have :(

How's about some Gmail invites ? That would appear to meet your needs, large storage space, spam filtering, web based and free. PM your current email addresses and I'll invite you :)

I agree - or just get a chat client like MSN or Yahoo - you can get offline messages with these, you don't need a domain, host and web based e-mail client.

Trust me it ain't physics - religious, relating to spreading the gospel, a doctrine. Not really suitable for a forum, and a plead rather than anything else. teoteo should be quite ashamed for using the phrase - unless they misunderstand it's basis.

If I we're you I'd get yahoo as a mail recieving contact, yahoo mail is much quicker where msn mail is slower to to get into, but msn is much better with their Instant Messanging, rather than yahoo.

Back