• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I have some things to sell/auction.

sander k

NLC
Hello guys,

I am about to quit as a webhosting partner and because of that I want to sell/auction of some of my stuff.

3 domains
4 websites
3 Script licenses

Domains

All registered on name.com.
IPcrap.com expires: 2012-05-14 (sold)
ultihost.info expires: 2012-09-12
post2hosts.com expires: 2012-12-16

Every exeptable offer will be taken.

Websites

1 paid hosting company (dehost.org since 2008) including all clients, template and dedicated server(s).
1 free hosting site (post2host.eu) including all clients and dedicated server.
1 gaming community (demonpower.com).
1 File hosting website (boosterking.com) including script and dedicated server(s).

Stats will come later.

Script licenses

PHPLD license
SubDreamer CMS (2x)

Paypal only

Last edited:
Any acceptable offer.
I will add screenshots of visitors and clients later, proberbly tomorrow.

Perhaps it's none of my business, but why are you leaving the hosting industry? Just curious.

We would be potentially interested in the hosting clients. Would obviously need to know the general location of the clients (i.e. Europe or US or?), monthly revenue figures, etc.

Ah, alright. Thinking about the hosting sites. Not sure though.

Its the domain/website including the 10 paying VPS clients. There are 5 mini VPSes and 5 Basic VPSes.
They are from Belgium, United Kingdom, Columbia, Brazil, Australia & Mexico. A mini VPS is €15 p/m and a basic is €25 p/m.
The server is located in Frankfurt in Germany and is rented from Giga International and it costs €150 pm, its an i7.

How much for IPCrap.com ?

Atb,

I even take $1 for it.

Perhaps it's none of my business, but why are you leaving the hosting industry? Just curious.

We would be potentially interested in the hosting clients. Would obviously need to know the general location of the clients (i.e. Europe or US or?), monthly revenue figures, etc.
It takes to much time without making a ---- load of money :D

So the clients are going to have to manually change their subscriptions to new ones...yikes. How much are you looking to get for the host?

I may be interested in your free clients, if they are willing to move to a new panel, I can help them set everything up. What plans are you currently offering to those clients? (Looking for the plan specs)

Both dehost.org and post2host.eu are sold.
Thanks for your interest guys :D

1 domain, 2 websites and a couple of scripts left.

Back