• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I hate Orthodontists (continued)

Can night braces straighten your teeth comlitely? Can you just wear them over night and take them off during the day?

I'm not sure they do to much in the way of straightening your teeth, but yes, you can wear them at night, and take them off during the day.

Cyber, how come you got your braces so early?? Your like 12 right? They wouldnt give it to me earlier then 13/14

I'm 13.

Anyways, I had a table fall on my mouth when I was like 5/6. I split both lips open and knocked out my 4 front teeth. That resulted in my front teeth not coming in until much later, and they came in funny. That's why I got braces so early.

Why don't you get a permanent solution for this. There are dental clinics in India which offering great dental services to everyone. You can read more on them in the following link.

Back