• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I had legit road rage today

Blank Verse

NLC
NLC
I would post what I yelled at this woman today, but then I might as well entitle this thread the censored words appreciation thread

Fine then. We'll see how this goes.

So I was driving downtown in a 3 ton truck in rush hour traffic. I'd been working for 12 hours and I was so close to being done my shift but traffic was ----ing ruining my ----.

So I'm in the far turning lane, stuck waiting for the light to turn green. Eventually it does.

Then I'm stuck waiting for a dude to cross the crosswalk. Eventually he does.

so then I go to turn left.

Which is when the fat ----- in the near turning lane decided that it was not in fact a turning lane and she had the privilege to drive straight. This assumption was incorrect.

So I almost plow into her dinky Civic, and we both honk at each other. At this point more pedestrians show up so I have to wait longer to turn left, so I was stopped. I have no idea why she remained stopped if she thought she could drive straight, but she did. I'm guessing, to yell at me.

She was like "Hey watch out you ----ing -------!"

and in my head I felt this was unfair as I was not the one at fault. So my natural reaction was to snap on this beady eyed bilge monster.

"STOP CONCENTRATING ON THOSE THREE TUBS OF ICE CREAM YOU'RE GOING TO EAT WHEN YOU GET HOME FOR JUST LONG ENOUGH TO REALIZE YOU'RE IN A TURNING LANE, YOU BULBOUS ----!"

and then I threw my empty coke can at her car.

I missed.

You really threw her the can? xDDDDD

What should i say, this kind of things happens to me everyday. And really, really, really, not to be machist (is that how's written?), but almost everytime is because of a woman... -_-

One time I decided not to run a light via the left turning lane immediately after it turned red. The gentleman behind me begins swearing at me. I give him the finger and tell him to ---- off. After the next green light, I complete the left turn. Said man pulls up beside me and throws a McD's soda at my car. It explodes on the side of my door but doesn't get on me. I stop my car, smile, and pop the trunk, intending to get the baseball bat out. He sees the trunk open and appears to have seen a ghost rise out of said trunk. Yells at friend driving to DRIVE!!

T'was interesting.

Man, I love smiley weapons!

I notice a lot of crazy female drivers around my parts, there are some crazy male drivers too... but most of the time it's them females.

you have to hold your self man...
think of it differently, think like she's stupid and you're smart, don't care whatever other driver does.

beleive me a strong look(gaze) into the other driver will be more than enough to make him/her feel like an ant :)

think of it differently, think like she's stupid and you're smart, don't care whatever other driver does.

beleive me a strong look(gaze) into the other driver will be more than enough to make him/her feel like an ant :)
I'd laugh if somebody looked at me like that.

Thanks for the philosophy lesson John Locke

Thanks for the philosophy lesson John Locke

I hope I'm as wise as John Locke when my plane crashes on a strange island due to an geomagnetic source that hasn't been properly discharged.

Furthermore, I also hope for some form of bodily enhancement. And since I already have control of my legs I can only wish that it be something along the lines of super human strength and agility.

I will never forgive you for making a Lost reference in a thread i made.

locke.gif

LOCKE

Back