• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I got recruited by the US Army the other day

Oh, that and to join the Canada military/Air force you have to have had french education or something...sucks --- to me.

Regards,

Robert said:
aww.. you could have gotten a free lunch out of them. Should have said you were interested, but was ina hurry to eat, so you can't stay. They would have offered to buy you lunch and talk it over with you.

Don't you get free army shirts too just for sending an application :)

Robert said:
Correct. If you're not a U.S. citizen, you're limited to what you can do in the military. My friend joined the Marines and wasn't a U.S. citizen, he wanted to guard nuclear missiles, they wouldn't allow that as he wasn't a U.S. citizen. So they made him a U.S. citizen.

Bush signed in a new law stating that any non-citizen serving in a U.S. military division can immediately become a U.S citizen (without having to wait) if they can demonstrate certain skills (like speaking English and knowing about the history of the U.S.).
I just want to say that this is how Rome fell.

Wow. Now that's strange. I would never imagine that ever happening! Don't you think he would've caught on that you were foreign from the accent?

Strikebf said:
Wow. Now that's strange. I would never imagine that ever happening! Don't you think he would've caught on that you were foreign from the accent?

Accent? :rolleyes2

Back