• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I feel alone

Note: This post is for a joke!
I was on The Doogle and i searched for "Irish free hosting" All i got was a few hostings with free trials that weren't irish. Without enemy's i feel lonely as a the last guy in the pub. I want competitors that i wanna bash and steal their clients. Oh well i can't be evil but i must for the $$$ why can't i decide!
(I have just ran out of things to think about)

What exactly makes you "Irish free hosting"? Aren't your servers located in Germany?

Well i myself come from ireland! if you want proof look at my whois or let this word say it Dia Duit! A lot of irish web hosts have their servers in different countries it very common. Our servers are in germany because it brings speed worldwide and most of clients come from countries like us france india ect... so we want to make our non-irish clients speedy too!

I know you're from Ireland. :) I was just curious what exactly made you guys an Irish host, aside from the owner being Irish.

I know you're from Ireland. :) I was just curious what exactly made you guys an Irish host, aside from the owner being Irish.
Well nothing really we just our a irish web host with a horrible logo (I am no good at logos) But we do tend to try to get irish users but the competion globbed it up so i just ended up with this domain and a irish theme.

Back