• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i don't have a credit card,help me

pdjm

I think this subject has been mentioned here before but i'm not finding the posts.I don't have credit card,is there any host that accept's money payments?Can i register a domain also without credit card?Thanks

I think this subject has been mentioned here before but i'm not finding the posts.I don't have credit card,is there any host that accept's money payments?Can i register a domain also without credit card?Thanks

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will acsept money order but must pay yearly. I can order you a domain but you have to pay $7 for the domain + an hosting fee the just send it to an address.... contact me! admin[no spam]2xhosting.net

pdjm said:
Hello Eltahost Welcomes you!!!
Firstly: We accept payments without credit cards, an addition we can offer you to register your own domain, also without using credit card!!!
Secondly: If you join us we will be glad to peform you our services!!!

Finaly: We have SUITABLE prices, be sure you will have pleasure to work with us!!!

Paypal accepts most credit cards and banking/checking accounts. The reason we prefer paypal, is because you have complete control over your monthly payments, and it is very secure.

I would recommend getting a PayPal account if you can't get a credit card. You will have a very limited number of options in terms of hosts and an even more limited choice terms of registering a domain if you can only pay by money order or cheque.

Do NOT send cash through the mail to anyone!!!!! Hosts! Do NOT say you will accept cash!!!!!! I could easily say to this newbie, sure, I will host you, send me $100 and when I receive it I will set you up.

First, the money may never make it to me because of the mail scanners that detect money in the envelope (Courtesy of a US mail employee), secondly I am not a host, so you could have been ripped off, not only by me initially (if I actually received the money), but Mail employees.

:Edited: The reasoned I mentioned the US mail dude was because he sent me money by registered mail, so in theory it should have reached me safely. All I received was a padded envelope with a note :( I am not sure now if he ever pursued it his end, (this was a few years back), but it is a solid warning to not send cash.

I agree with Jan. There are to many risks with sending money (cash through the mail) If you have a checking account then my suggestions is to sign up for a free Paypal account and link your checking accoun to that. Also depending on what exactly you need feel free to check out www.lighteningfast.net/compare.htm and if that suits you feel free to let me know.

Romeo :)

Back