• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I dislike the rich

eattherichh

You know, you hear so several stories of rich individuals donating billions to charities, I think it's bull. I've been poor all my life with just sufficient funds to meet basic requirements and never received anything from charities. Where do all of the billions of dollars go? Education? Schools? Health? Hospitals? Sounds to me it's simply the rich paying their taxes in different way. The governments get the money and the real poor, the bum with no life in that shabby apartment or that family of four within the rented home that's nearly crumbling with no vehicle never get any assist from rich strangers to get off their feet and therefore struggle all the time make ends meet. They can't get a job because they don't have an education. They can't get an education simply because it takes money. They don't have dollars due to the fact they don't have job. It's a vicious cycle.

Here in Canada, I only get $10,000 a year compared to the average Joe who gets $30,000 a year and rich people who get a lot more than $100,000 a year. The disparity is too fantastic. It wouldn't hurt the rich guy making $100,000 a year to give $40,000 to four of the folks making $10,000 a year now would it? The reality is the poor need at least $20,000 a year to make it. The poor have to a method to begin enjoying life too. If the poor had much more they would make very good placements with their cash, get an education, get a job and join the middle class. Instead you got rich individuals with so significantly funds they do not know what to do with it, except for expanding their empire of wealth and get richer and richer. It is soo much less difficult for rich individual to get richer when really a greater way would be for the poor men and women to have an effortless way to make a decent quantity.

The issue with our society is that in order to make dollars you've to invest dollars. When there's no funds to start with, and worse, if you don't have an education because your family was too poor to maintain you happy in school forcing you to drop out, as in my case, then you have a dilemma beginning out. It shouldn't be that way. There ought to be a method to make education totally free but it's not totally free. Education costs funds. Governments would rather use the rich people's not so hard earned dollars to develop a stronger military, invest in enterprise that are already making a decent quantity and paying health care men and women (Doctors are the highest paid folks inside the world and yet here we are giving to lots of funds for simply prescribing medications). Here in Canada we have the Sun card which pays all medical expenses. It takes yet another similar which should pay our education. That would truly aid men and women. Simply because once individuals have an education, then it is so a lot simpler locate a job.

Yet governments do not do that. It's filled old wealthy folks who do not like the poor, complain because the they've pay taxes to them. They only care about their oil and gas costs, and also the stock market...pathetic. Oil and gas costs...lol...Growing up my family never had a car and even these days I still do not have a vehicle. I laugh when they woory about that. C'mon, we ought to be more worried about the rising FOOD prices. Paying an average of $3.50 for a 1 person meal is just too costly. Unless you eat ramon noodles, the rest of the food costs are so high. Some say, well, eat mac and cheese, it takes milk and butter too, hot dogs takes buns, so whenever you add up the costs of food it's just too costly. Rich people still do not get it. Never will.

Really I do not believe anybody should earn a lot more than $100,000 dollars a year. Anything more ought to be redistributed to the poor. It sickens me to hear rich individuals complain about at that suggestion.

In short, I'd just like everyone to know...

I HATE THE RICH!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some businesses you can get into that offer very high (and fast!) ROI and which you can get into with minimal capital. Perhaps one of the best examples is selling crack. If you wish to extricate yourself from your present impoverished situation, I would highly recommend that you start selling crack.

Good day.

You know, you hear so several stories of rich individuals donating billions to charities, I think it's bull. I've been poor all my life with just sufficient funds to meet basic requirements and never received anything from charities.
There are a great many types of charities, certainly not all are aimed to assist the poor (should they be?).
Where do all of the billions of dollars go? Education? Schools? Health? Hospitals? Sounds to me it's simply the rich paying their taxes in different way.
Fine, go live in North Korea then. Or Burma.
The governments get the money and the real poor, the bum with no life in that shabby apartment or that family of four within the rented home that's nearly crumbling with no vehicle never get any assist from rich strangers to get off their feet and therefore struggle all the time make ends meet...
The government gets tax money, they don't get donations from charities.
Here in Canada, I only get $10,000 a year compared to the average Joe who gets $30,000 a year and rich people who get a lot more than $100,000 a year.
So? Go live in Ethiopia, where the average income is well less than $1,000 (have a guess how much their lowest class makes!)
The disparity is too fantastic. It wouldn't hurt the rich guy making $100,000 a year to give $40,000 to four of the folks making $10,000 a year now would it?
No, having his house repossessed by the bank for failure to make mortgage payments would never hurt anyone.
The reality is the poor need at least $20,000 a year to make it. The poor have to a method to begin enjoying life too. If the poor had much more they would make very good placements with their cash, get an education, get a job and join the middle class.
OR, they would spend it on drugs which contributes to crime and costs the economy in police force power, prison incarceration and rehabilitation services.
Instead you got rich individuals with so significantly funds they do not know what to do with it, except for expanding their empire of wealth and get richer and richer. It is soo much less difficult for rich individual to get richer when really a greater way would be for the poor men and women to have an effortless way to make a decent quantity.
Economics is not something that can survive long-term in a purely communist model. Communism drives down productivity overall, which in essence makes the quality of life worse for everyone - including the poor and the very poor.
The issue with our society is that in order to make dollars you've to invest dollars.
Yes, and what about all the entrepreneurs who scrimp and save their hard earned cash for 20 years only to loose it all and go bankrupt when the business they stated fails? You've got to understand investing takes risk and there's a lot of people who loose long-term when they invest. The poor, who can't afford to invest anything, at least can't "loose it all" like that.
Growing up my family never had a car and even these days I still do not have a vehicle.
Yeah, well in China the average citizen who saves 70%+ of their income will have to choose between buying a home or buying a car, they can't afford to have both.
C'mon, we ought to be more worried about the rising FOOD prices. Paying an average of $3.50 for a 1 person meal is just too costly. Unless you eat ramon noodles, the rest of the food costs are so high. Some say, well, eat mac and cheese, it takes milk and butter too, hot dogs takes buns, so whenever you add up the costs of food it's just too costly. Rich people still do not get it. Never will.
Yeah well, again in China the main thing they eat is rice, which contains extremely little nutritious value.
Really I do not believe anybody should earn a lot more than $100,000 dollars a year. Anything more ought to be redistributed to the poor. It sickens me to hear rich individuals complain about at that suggestion.
Yes, de-motivate entrepreneurs from starting business endeavours in the first place, I'm sure that will really help your economy and provide long-term benefits to the poor!

Back