• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I can't change nameserver in Network

Giovan

My domain is holyknight.com
I already followed this link :
http://www.networksolutions.com/cgi-bin/makechanges/domain.mod

and fill in the form. And an email come to my inbox asked me to send the confirmation to hostmaster@networksolutions.com . I replied and sent the confirmation. Then come another email like this :

" We are in receipt of your Domain Name Registration Agreement, but
are unable to process it because we no longer accept the version
you submitted.

Please resubmit your request on Service Agreement template Version
6.0. We've included a copy below. This version of the Service
Agreement template can also be found at
ftp://ftp.networksolutions.com/templates/domain-template.txt.
........."

I filled in the new template and send it again to hostmaster@networksolutions.com and until now the nameserver listed on the WHOIS is still the old nameserver......

I did it many times and it won't work and I tried contacting networksolutions before, but they weren't helpful.....

Please, can anyone guide me step by step on what should I do ? I don't want to lose my domain name...

Time might be the factor here (as changes made don't show up til who knows when). You might also want to consider changing your auth. type to password and doing these modifications that way.

Hmm...

I guess I must try to contact them again.....

Another questions,
1. (for anyone familiar with Network Solutions) is there any fee from them if I want to transfer my domain to another registrar ?
2. Is there any good registrar where I can change nameserver and IP easily (doing it by logging in and just change the setting, probably) which is not too expensive ?

Re: Hmm...

Originally posted by Giovan
1. (for anyone familiar with Network Solutions) is there any fee from them if I want to transfer my domain to another registrar ?
2. Is there any good registrar where I can change nameserver and IP easily (doing it by logging in and just change the setting, probably) which is not too expensive ?

1. No fee

2. People seem to like 000domains.com (easy to transfer, easy to modify). $13.50/yr.

Back