• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I can has default vb?

Johnson

i love c&y
NLC
Would you mind putting back the dropdown box that let's you choose the default vb theme? You've used the default vb theme for years and now, poof, it's gone. You can't expect everyone to like the new one.

Basically the problem with the new skin is that it loads slow. FWS used to be one of the fastest loading websites for me. It used to be a matter of a single second till the whole page loaded (unless user posted images present). Now it's a matter of 30 seconds and up to 5 minutes when I'm capped down to 64k.

when i switch to the FWS theme, the drop down goes away to switch back to the vb theme for me. :S luckily i didnt do to much, and i just hit back and selected the vb theme from the drop down.

Its still to dam bright! To be honest I feel its a really bad choice to have something so bright as the defult skin... But its not my forums so whocares... As long as we can switch to the old skin im happy...
Basically the problem with the new skin is that it loads slow. FWS used to be one of the fastest loading websites for me. It used to be a matter of a single second till the whole page loaded (unless user posted images present). Now it's a matter of 30 seconds and up to 5 minutes when I'm capped down to 64k.
LOL im only on 128kbps ISDN and it loads in under 8-10 secs.... so that should be around 15-20 on 64kbps

Last edited:
I love blue :D, there should be more blue!

I don't feel a difference in the loading time, particularly because: I open a new tab, and then tab away, and only check it 2 minutes later.

I personally find the new skin awesome. But as Yun had mentioned, there should be more blue. Blue is an awesome colour!

Back