• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I am uber now! :)

T.M. said:
There are 10 kinds of people in this world; those who understand binary and those who don't.

That's my quote on Facebook, along with

"Windows: a 32 bit shell for a 16 bit operating system, originally written for an 8 bit processor on a 4 bit bus by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!"

wow, you got some time on your hands... or not because you quoted it from someone. If anyone missed this "quote" or joke... in Binary the order of numbers are as follows:

256 128 64 32 16 8 4 2 1

read the order of numbers in that quote, maybe you'll get it... maybe I didn't explain it well enough :p but that's what the joke is

CAWUnited.com said:
That's my quote on Facebook, along with

"Windows: a 32 bit shell for a 16 bit operating system, originally written for an 8 bit processor on a 4 bit bus by a 2 bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition!"

nerdy ;)

Binary is meant to be in octects, seeing how 1 byte consists of 8 bits. So it should only go up to 128 in decimal values.

:crying5:

stuffradio said:
wow, you got some time on your hands... or not because you quoted it from someone. If anyone missed this "quote" or joke... in Binary the order of numbers are as follows:

256 128 64 32 16 8 4 2 1

read the order of numbers in that quote, maybe you'll get it... maybe I didn't explain it well enough :p but that's what the joke is

yeah.. i quoted it from somewhere else.. i didn't come up with that. lol

anhedonia said:
nerdy :wink2:
haha

Back