• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I am rejected from Adsense

kumaran

Hi

I have started my website abt GFX http://ktutorials.com

I applied for adsense account but they rejected mine... And so i applied for mamma ad solutions and few other....

can anyone just have a look at my site and suggest what is lagging in my site...

Also suggest me to which publisher account shud i go for... i need some good money like tat in adsense....

The chat box is really making it lag.

On a side note, why did you get rejected? I've never known anyone to get rejected from Adsense.

Why is that too hard? It might take a little longer to receive your payment, but at least you're getting something. :)

Try signing up for adsense by making a blog in blogger.com then signing up THROUGH blogger. You can then use the codes on any site.

The problem I see straight away is that your forums have popups...
Adsense Policies said:
Pop-ups, pop-unders or exit windows that interfere with site navigation, obscure Google ads, change user preferences, or are for downloads. Other types of pop-ups, pop-unders, or exit windows may be allowed, provided that they do not exceed a combined total of 5 per user session

I think you also need to have a site and not just forums, I'm sure when I first applied for adsense I was refused mainly because I just had a gaming forum, I made a site for it and was accepted straight away after they reviewed it and they were very helpful with it.

Hi

I have started my website abt GFX http://ktutorials.com

I applied for adsense account but they rejected mine... And so i applied for mamma ad solutions and few other....

can anyone just have a look at my site and suggest what is lagging in my site...

Also suggest me to which publisher account shud i go for... i need some good money like tat in adsense....

Congratulations on getting rejected.

really, a forums only site would get you rejected?

AnywayI second T.M.'s suggestion of going through blogger, I have yet to see someone rejected, so long as you don't reprehensible content they'll accept you.

Did they tell you why you were rejected?...Did they give you a reason.

If not, I would have them explain why. Then, ask them what you need to do to be accepted. If you don't get somewhere after a few days I would do a search on Google to find out if there is other comparable services. Then, let us know what the outcome is a the services you decided to go with.

Attachments

• Dropping in from above.jpg
    Dropping in from above.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 9
quick question how long does it take for adsens to reply back to you

i submitted my blogger site about sunday and it is thursday still no email

with in one day or

quick question how long does it take for adsens to reply back to you

i submitted my blogger site about sunday and it is thursday still no email

Within One Day or Two days
If your site get good site visitors and Content .

Google seems to be slightly behind. I've emailed them about a tos clarification issue two days ago and still nothing.

I emailed them too, on tuesday, with a question and have had no reply. First time i've emailed them about something, though waiting was normal...

I got accepted and all i had was a forum and a portal... maybe the portal made them change there mind?

Back