• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

i am looking good reseller hosting

I am using reseller hosting of XSIS HOST.their hosting is very fast.but they have a less than 99% uptime.now.their hosting is down about four hours.So i want to buy a new reseller hosting.

I need:
Space:5GB~10GB
Bandwidth:50GB~100GB
Other is unlimited.

My budget is $5~$10 (per month)

My requestion:
1.You must be a registered company.
2.You must offer hosting more than two years.
3.You must be 100Mbps connection.
4.You must have a 99.9% uptime.

thanks.

Dear greathost,

You might be interested in our RadixRS-ONE package.

5000 MB Disk Space
100 GB Monthly Transfer

The normal price for this package is $11.00/month but we are giving away 10% off coupons for reseller accounts. Just contact our sales department if you're interested. :)

This package includes unlimited MySQL databases, addon/parked domains, FTP accounts, email accounts, etc. RadixHosting was born when 4 hosting providers merged in the beginning of this year. This way we combine more than 15 years of experience in the web hosting industry. Our servers are connected with a 100Mbps uplink and are located in the SoftLayer data center.

You can check recent uptime statistics here and read some reviews about us here.

If you have any further questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our sales department via our web site: www.radixhosting.com. You can send us an email, use the contact form or contact us via live chat.

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Hello GreatHosting
AngelicalHost is pleased to offer the next plan:
Custom Plan
7000 MB
10000 MB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
Cpanel with x3 themes
Fantastico Deluxe
Languages in cpanel for people of other country.

99.9 % Uptime Guarantee
Excellent Support(Live,Forum and Helpdesk Support).
FREE 5.99 .COM Domain Reseller
FREE CUSTOM NAMESERVER

No risk!!30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
Very Happy Customers

Hello,

Universal Hosts can offer you the following reseller plan:

UHR-15
1 GB Storage
50 GB Data TRansfer
FREE WHMCS
FREE Dedicated IP
$9.99/month

Included:
WHM/cPanel/Fantastico/RVskin
30 Days Money Back Guarantee
99.9% uptime Guarantee (Flat 100% uptime since last 3 months!!)

Also, we can offer double space and bandwidth for same plan if WHMCS is not required.

View plan - http://uni-hosts.com/index1.php?id=3
Order from the link above.

Please do not hesotate to contact us if in case you have any questions

Thank you for considering our services.

I am using reseller hosting of XSIS HOST.their hosting is very fast.but they have a less than 99% uptime.now.their hosting is down about four hours.So i want to buy a new reseller hosting.

I need:
Space:5GB~10GB
Bandwidth:50GB~100GB
Other is unlimited.

My budget is $5~$10 (per month)

My requestion:
1.You must be a registered company.
2.You must offer hosting more than two years.
3.You must be 100Mbps connection.
4.You must have a 99.9% uptime.

thanks.

Hello,

We haven't had any downtime in excess of 4hours by anymeans. Feel free to check our uptime this month. http://www.webhostingstuff.com/uptime/XSISHostingLLC.html We havent had any substantial downtime since we had issues with the hardware etc a few months back. If you feel that you are due for uptime partial refund then feel free to open a ticket and we will be more than happy to make that adjustment on the account.

Regards,

Demetris G

Hello, you may be interested in TrexHost's BabyRx Plan!

NEW BabyRex Reseller Packages are BACK by popular Demand for a limited time only!

TrexBabyRX1 Package-Bandwidth- 100,000MB
-DiskSpace- 20,000MB
-Email Accounts- Unlimited
-Domains- Unlimited!
-WHM/Cpanel+Fantastico2!/RvSkins
-$9.99/Month
-Free ClientExec
--Order Now!(Coupon Code- TrexBabyRX1)

TrexBabyRX2 Package-Bandwidth- 150,000MB
-DiskSpace- 30,000MB
-Email Accounts- Unlimited
-Domains- Unlimited!
-WHM/Cpanel+Fantastico2!/RvSkins
-Free ClientExec
-$12.49/Month
--Order Now!(Coupon Code- TrexBabyRX2)

Custom Plan For You

Our Custom Plan with Setup Fee at $10/Mon ($9/Mon if paid by yearly) will suit you,

Get Upto 2 months free - click here for more details

Disk Space - 5000 MB
Bandwidth - 50 GB

Services - 24 x 7 Support (Trouble Ticket, Chat & Toll Free Phone), 99.95% Uptime, Duel Dell Xeon Servers, Daily Backups, Advanced Security System, Automated Signups, Monthly Billing, Multi-Language Support, Affiliate Program, Customer Control Panels.

Features
- MS FrontPage, Crontab Support, Server-Side Imagemap, Throttle Resources, PHP 4, Perl 5, CGI-BIN, Server Side Includes, Zend Optimizer, Image Magick.

What do you mean by other "Other is unlimited". It is better to specify the features you want to use. W ecan offer 30 gigs of space and up to 500 GB monthly bandwidth. It is Multidomain account which is build for 30 different web sites. The price is $10/month with annual contract.

Hi,
We feel that we have reseller plans that will suit your needs. We would also like to allow you to try any of our plans free for a full 30 days. We do not oversell, and you will be able to 100% of your specifications. You can see our plans at http://umxhost.com/reseller_plans.html . Please use PROMO CODE "FREETRIAL" when checking out to activate your 30-day trial.

If you need a custom plan, please feel free to contact us.

Thanks
ServerQuick/UMXHost

Back