• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I am looking for the following reseller account...

DomainManDave

Hello. Is there anyone who can offer me the following (or similar) reseller account.

30GB Storage, 250GB bandwidth, PHP4 and PHP5, MySQL, 30 Day money back guarantee, Free 24x7 support, Perl, Ruby on Rails, CPanel 11, WHM, FREE RapidSSL certificate and FREE domain reseller account.

Please note that I am intending to supply free small web hosting packages.

My budget is $24.99 a month

Thanks! :wave:

Last edited:
Actually you can have both running on one server. We have a development system currently running at VistaPages that is running both php4 and php5. All that is needed is a handler code set in your htaccess page (could be a little off, cant recall now)

Hello DomainManDave,

iiPanel.NET (2-Years in Business) would like to present to you the following reseller hosting package (Expert) which you can also find at our site:
------------------------------------
Expert Reseller Package
+ Webspace: Ultimate 20,000MB = 10GB
+ Bandwidth: Ultimate 270GB
+ Price: $28.95/month | We accept PayPal and Major Credit Card Payments
------------------------------------
Package Features
+ CPanel 10, WHM, Fantastico, RvSkins
+ 15-Days Money-Back Guarantee
+ Free Custom Name Servers
+ High uptime guarantee | 99.9%
+ Secured, efficient with lightening speed servers (Minimum configuration: Dual Xeon 2.8Ghz HT 2,048MB RAM)

>> Click Here for full features list <<

Support: - We provide True 24/7/365 Ticket system support.

Thankyou :) | Wassouf - iiPanel.NET

Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't that be PHP4 OR PHP5 ?

I don't think you can have both on 1 server.
You can, but it has messy potential. Essentially, you install them both and as LSComputers points out, you would configure your Apache handlers. Most leave the .php extension to be handled by the existing php4 interpreter and then add a .php5 extension to be handled by the php5 interpreter. Therefore, any file ending with .php5 would be passed to the php5 interpreter.

The problems arise when someone installs a script that requires PHP5 and has to rename all of the php files in the package to *.php5. In many cases, these file names are referred to in config files and database entries and the script has no way of knowing that all of its files have been renamed to *.php5.

It's certainly doable and many hosts do it, but we don't. We have a separate PHP4 and PHP5 server because of the amount of support calls the whole extension renaming thing causes. Or more correctly, the amount of support calls we suspect it would cause if we did it :)

Hello...
Hamod Hosting can offer
50GB Storage
200GB bandwidth
PHP4 and PHP5
Unlimited features
30 Day money back guarantee
$24.99/Month
PM me if interest

Proshosting.net offers you the following:
Reseller 1:
50Gb of space
200Gb of Bandwith
cPanel/Whm/RvSkins
Price: $15.00/month
Reseller 2:
60Gb of space
300Gb of Bandwith
cPanel/Whm/RvSkins
Price: $18.00/month
Pm me, aim, or msn me to set up
also you can live support me if i am online :)
http://proshosting.net/livesupport.php

Hello there DomainManDave,

You seem to be looking for a very specific reseller account. RadixHosting might be able to help you out... Because you're basically asking a lot for an unreasonable price (well it might be reasonable if you don't care about quality) we can't give you an exact quote yet, but we're willing to talk to you so we might come to an agreement that suits both of us. For example, what do you think about a $7.95/yr domain reseller account and RapidSSL certificates for $12.95/yr?

If you're interested to talk, just send an e-mail to our sales department via www.radixhosting.com and ask for Josh Burt.

Best regards,
Josh Burt

Back