• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

Mozilla is better

I find Mozilla much better in terms of speed than Google Chrome. Also Mozilla is much simpler to install add on and control them.

Hate Chrome and Firefox. Chrome has major leaks and security holes. Firefox is slower than Molasses.

I run Opera. It has more positives than negatives. But it's compatibility on certain sites is still an issue (certain government websites don't necessarily support it - so I use IE in that case). Opera smokes Chrome and Firefox in speed. Opera is a like cheetah... Chrome is a turtle and Firefox is a slug.

Hate Chrome and Firefox. Chrome has major leaks and security holes. Firefox is slower than Molasses.

I run Opera. It has more positives than negatives. But it's compatibility on certain sites is still an issue (certain government websites don't necessarily support it - so I use IE in that case). Opera smokes Chrome and Firefox in speed. Opera is a like cheetah... Chrome is a turtle and Firefox is a slug.

I was always a big fan of Opera, used it religiously for years - was excited to see they switched to WebKit and are going to switch to Blink (I don't know if they have yet) - but Chrome just has the extensions that Opera doesn't. Have you tested if the Chrome store works in Opera? When the beta first came out I tried it and managed to install a few extensions from Chrome store to Opera and some worked, others wouldn't.

I admit that Google Chrome is the better browser, but am just completely suspicious of its presence and completely resistant to it being an enormous corporation. I'd rather support a browser that may be a little less efficient or perfect like Mozilla Firefox so as to at least not support that which is already overly supported in my mind. When I think of Google Chrome I can't help but think of sheeple, every one seems to be using it, and the bad part of that for me is that it gives Google ENORMOUS power to the extent they are calling the shots on the Web and even making rules for us how to behave on the Internet. And the better they are getting the more intrusive they are becoming of our Web surfing. I'd really like people to wake up and find alternatives for Google, Microsoft Adobe, Facebook and Twitter, just to balance things out a little bit.

Other than Google Chrome, I have tried Opera, Firefox and Internet explorer. The best is still Google Chrome. Fast and smooth!

Me too, I got used to Firefox before but it took up too many of my computer's resources, so I decide not to use it. Firefox's loading speed is slower than Google Chrome but it has more adds-on available.

i like Chrome for surfing web but recently I found that It is unsecured to use this browser, FF Mozilla and IE are much secured but slowly function.

Back