• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I am a big fan of Google Chrome.

I am really agree with you because I am also using the chrome this is one of the best achievement of the Google. Chrome is fantastic its open very fast within the second. When I used to use another surfer its made me really very lousy. Thank you for sharing you view about Google chrome, now want to know from other user of this site's fans.

I was browsing from since morning in search of music notes in that search sudden i got your post its really nice and interesting also.

GooglE Chrome

Yes i have the similar experience. Google Chrome is much better than Firefox because more features and speed

I was a fan of opera before tried Opera. I love its syncronising feature as i can have same plugins/bookmarks and etc on other computers.

I am a big fan of Google Chrome

Is there any reason why Aggregator shouldnt work with Google Chrome?

Its working with IE and FF for me, but when I load it in chrome I get the list of videos on the left, but no name of the video in the large video area when I click a video name, and it does not play the video.

what is the preferable thing in this browser that you like most ? it is good i also like it but so much

Due to edition with new adds on I love to use Mozilla . Usually it create problems while working. In such case you can continue Mozilla as Safe mode. Go to help and restart with disabled adds on.

Google chrome is good. I don't use it in fact and I even don't like it because it has not compatibility to other add ons like Firefox in it and also crash sometimes without any reason.

and i am still a big fan of mozilla.... i didn't find any problem in mozilla....

i am enjoying mozilla with its great addons...

chrome is also good and fast....but there is no match of mozilla...

Back