• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HyperHosts.COM / Free Hosting / SSL Secured / Join NOW!

HyperHosts

cpanellogo.png

Webhosting Package

- 10GB Space
- 100GB Bandwidth
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Unlimited FTP Accounts
- Unlimited Databases
- Unlimited Parked, Subdomains

We've been established since 09 for paid services and now we've released public services @ http://hyperhosts.com

Get registering now! Seeya there.

* When needing the nameservers for your domain the nameservers are:

ns1.hyperhosts.com
ns2.hyperhosts.com
ns3.hyperhosts.com
ns4.hyperhosts.com

** If you don't own a domain then feel free to use a free service like dot.tk or .co.cc. We allow accounts with these domains.

*** cPanel has now been installed to be verified SSL so it's now a green tag instead of an untrusted certificate error.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@hyperhosts.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

kk cool :) no worries, im trying out the site and hosting right now, but its blocking bitweaver cause of the 12 mb memory limit, hehe

Bitweaver Installer
Not enough memory!
Unable to run installer

The memory limit of "12M" is not high enough to run the bitweaver installer. Please up the memory limit in you php.ini to at least 16M to install and run bitweaver.

@ftube_creator - Okay, no worries. Can you contact me over the billing support please? I can increase this for your account. Really just in place to stop abusers.

Hello!, first of all i will thank you for offer good free webhosting!

I have two questions about your free webhosting:

1. I have a web development and design company who need a reliable free hosting to host our company website on,
it is allowed to have a company website on your free webhosting?

2. It´s the free webhosting package without ads?

Thanks!

@johanc - Q1 - This is allowed, Q2 - Yes, this is free hosting without ads.

Too all HyperHosts users,

Over the weekend there has been a lot of 500 Error pages on your websites, this is because we were waiting for our provider to upgrade our server Delphino. This has finally be done so now HyperHosts is going to be able to go stronger into our current high demand of registers.

We hope you enjoy this free service and plan on staying with us.

Thanks for choosing the great HyperHosts hosting. Remember, it isn't hosted unless it's Hyper Hosted.

Back