• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

HydroBB.com

probably because its still in alpha and there is not much in the way of features. Features tend to slow things down.

I'll be watching this one :)

Yay, a fast forum. It looks pretty plain, but I've never considered flashyness to be a requirement for a forum. Keep it up!

Ooooh, it loads for me now. It looks clean and the pages are generated quickly now, but I guess we'll have to see after some more features are added how it loads.

Someone stole my name though. Perhaps I should go register it as a trademark.

I am currently working on a new version that will have a lot of new features and should be ready in a few weeks. I just don't want to rush things though because the first version had quite a few bugs that have now been fixed.

Originally posted by Bruce
Ooooh, it loads for me now. It looks clean and the pages are generated quickly now, but I guess we'll have to see after some more features are added how it loads.

Someone stole my name though. Perhaps I should go register it as a trademark.
yeah, I thought that was you until I found out he was British.

Originally posted by Kaliber
CheatPark: Can you send me a copy or haven't you released it yet?
I am planning on a release in a few weeks. The next version currently has a working calendar and private messaging system. :D

Back