• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Hunting for a stable free web space provider

capboy

:welcome:

I am now trying to set up a dolphin 7 site in Mainland China,so i need a stable space.:classic2:
Is there anyone else willing to offer me one?
this web site is set up for a certain groups of people(actually,they are my schoolmates in Shenzhen, Hong Kong ,and Alberta)
Is there any provider can provide space with RMS(Ray Media Server) and could also be free?
(This site language will be in simplified chinese and get over 100 visits/day.)
BTW, I am willing to get the provider's ad code inserted and accept medium ads.
Thanks in advance!

EM/MSN: capboy@live.hk

Hello capboy.

We allow Dolphin and other social networking scripts in our high speed servers with 100Mbps uplink speed.

You can give us a try. Only we require is a simple link-back. Nothing else.

If you want to try, follow my signature.
I'm sure you'll be satisfied with our service.

that's COOL!!!
thanks a lot,I am already registered an account & I am about to set up a dolphin 7.
& what I could do in return is link back and arrange a small size google adsense ad(I prefer a pretty one) in my site.um..is that cool?
When you would like to give me a code or something,email me!(capboy@live.hk)

you can also look at our newly introduced free hosting services if you havent already signed up with eSupun ..

500MB Space
10GB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
PHP 5.2.13, MySQL 5, zend optimizer, ioncube, gd library
No server restrictions and all the server features of our paid hosting
99.9% uptime guarantee
no overselling guarantee (even on free hosting servers to avoid server load problems and quality problems)
Need 1 banner of relevant ads in the header and "Hosted By Occeanic" link in the footer
your ads allowed
reputable paid hosting provider, this will be a long term project
easily upgradeable to our paid hosting plans or even VPS without any hassle whenever needed

For details and signup kindly visit here: http://www.occeanic.com/freehosting.html

You will get round the clock 24/7 pro-active support via our ticket system just like paid hosting clients and live chat support in our office timings.

Hi!

Check our (newly, upgraded) Lifetime Free Web Hosting plan:

-cPanel with Softaculous
-2 GB disk space
-1 TB data transfer (yes... it's 1TB)
-1 FTP account
-1 MySQL database
-PHP 5, Ruby on Rails, Python, CGI
-MySQL, PostgreSQL, FFmpeg, FFmpeg-PHP
-Mplayer + Mencoder + Yamdi + Yasm
-Flv2tool, Libogg + Libvorbis
-LAME MP3 Encoder
-Get any .is.tl, .je.tl, .be.tl domain OR use our subdomain OR your own domain
-With Forced Ads

To get start and more info: http://www.hoxt.me

For security reasons (because spammers) we don't offer email / webmail in the free hosting plan, if you need that, you must upgrade to premium (It's cheap).

We have a 1Gbps SwitchPort... you website should be very fast! (Dedicated server: Intel Bi Xeon Quad 8x 2.00+ GHz and 16GB RAM)

We also have weekly backups.

What is FFmpeg?
FFMPEG Hosting is a collection of free softwares that can record, convert and stream digital audio and video.

We have many tools packaged with our FFMpeg hosting which can convert and encode videos and audio files allowing you to start your own video sharing website!

Now you can setup your successfully and profitable video site like Youtube, Metacafe, etc... FOR FREE! (at least the web hosting will be! )
We have Softaculous instead Fantastico.

What is Softaculous:
Softaculous is a great Auto Installer having 144 great scripts and we are still adding more. These scripts cover most of the uses a customer could ever have. We have covered a wide array of Categories so that everyone could find the required script one would need to power their Web Site. The best part is we keep on adding new scripts which we know will satisfy the needs of a User.
If you have any problem with any php installation, just contact us.

Ok, Ok... It's all for now. Check it here: http://www.hoxt.me
Best regards,
Hoxt.me

hostingguru, your details sounds interesting. I would like to give a try..hope to contact you at the earliest.

Back