• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

http://mwzaf.com gone?

justin654

Uhh, I just signed up for there hosting and the day later, Meaning today, It's gone. What the hell happened. :confused4

5 GB Free Space - 50 GB BW - Ulimited every thing - supporting every thing - NO POST - NO ADV - NO BANNERS Its only in Mwzaf Free Web Hosting

That may answer your question. Some new hosts think think they can just come and promise the world with offers like this, then oversell their server and get suspended. Its too bad that in my experience most are teenagers that have little or no hosting knowledge and think they can compete with the stable hosts.

If you need 50GB transfer or 5GB space, then you can get paid hosting and place ads as you should be a very successful website. I would venture most sitesthat run on free hosts dont generate 1/10th of what he offered.

mwzaf

My page loaded just now. I had the same question, and sent him a PrivMsg.
He said to look at "http://www.mwzaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=91#post91"
With the following interesting result:
hello

i am so sory for the stop time yesterday .

we was changing the server for better server and strongest server
and has taking time to transfer and change the ips
that's for sure for new service for every one
we will open new files hosting .
for that's and any think you want .

please be sure and take backup every week from your cpanel .

regards
mwzaf
I'm positive English is his second or third language. I have no way to judge his actual technical ability; that post above can't be any worse than my French.

Re: my request thread, he's definitely not on Lead though. So far that's cWahi, then Turesweb gets second for early effort on customer support.

I would be at the top of your list but i am no longer offering free hosting i am only offering cheap paid hosting. We have a plan that only one of my coupons for 50% off has been used get 10 gigs of space for 2 years with 80 gigs of transfer for only 24.00 problem is you keep using free hosts. and as you have said none of the free hosts have worked very long for you in the past.

That may answer your question. Some new hosts think think they can just come and promise the world with offers like this, then oversell their server and get suspended. Its too bad that in my experience most are teenagers that have little or no hosting knowledge and think they can compete with the stable hosts.

If you need 50GB transfer or 5GB space, then you can get paid hosting and place ads as you should be a very successful website. I would venture most sitesthat run on free hosts dont generate 1/10th of what he offered.

hello ..
like i said the stooping was for updating the server for more powerful .
it was only 4 hours
I will not comment on your words .
our users they who will talking about our hosting .
there is one point 5 GB i can give you free site on our server using all 5 Gb
you can try us then you can talking
we do what we said not only talking like you .

good luck with your talking

Last edited:
justin654 you can taking daily backup or weekly back on our cpanel
if you scared on your files .

good luck all

you cannot get decent services from free hosting
better choose cheap php hosting instead of free
if you are serious with your business and website.

you cannot get decent services from free hosting
better choose cheap php hosting instead of free
if you are serious with your business and website.
Incorrect. There are several quality free hosting companies (if thats what they are called). I myself have had several sites hosted by Namepad and Zoomcities and have had great experiences. I have also had paid hosting which was crud compared to most half butted free companies I have also dabbled in

hello ..
like i said the stooping was for updating the server for more powerful .
it was only 4 hours
I will not comment on your words .
our users they who will talking about our hosting .
there is one point 5 GB i can give you free site on our server using all 5 Gb
you can try us then you can talking
we do what we said not only talking like you .

good luck with your talking

I speak from experience here. I have seen several hosts offer the absurd amount of space and transfer when they fist come out, then the reality of not being able to pay for their overages catches up. You seem not to have any way of offsetting these plans (monetarily wise).

Anywho, you can offer the 50GB or even 500GB. You will attract people who think they need that, but when you do get the people who will use that for whatever means, you will be the one taking the hit from your wallet.

well we are not small companies we had paid hosting servers and free hosting servers and haves many servers so if you have a experience like you said :
you can't attack any one , you don't know him good , so you can talking about any one you want but try it first .
there is another thing like you said from your experience :
any company don't care for the space 5 GB or 50 GB coz you can add hard disk for cheap but the importer is the load on the server and memory
you must know this before you attack for the space 5 gb or 50 bw

the best for you and me closed this subject and don't west your time or our time

good luck

Last edited:
50GB transfer per person is NOT a cheap resource. I am unsure why you stated dont waste either of our time. Do you mean asking for your hosting or posting here? If its posting here, then my time is not wasted, this is a discussion forum and thats what I am doing...discussing. If it is the former, you need not worry. I have great hosting for my websites, and as I would not reach anywhere near 50GB transfer I would not be selevcting any host that offers that, not just yours.

Your hosting is fairly new, look at the domain name and forums for that. You will run smooth until you gain more and more clients, and overselling is not going to keep you in biz long.

It happened to me last year...i think reading their rules/disclaimer is a must if ur going to pay for hosting..to protect yourself from these kind of situation.

Back