• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

http://dreamawaken.com/v3/index.php

i just added new blog sys that allows my clients to make complaints or talk about how good is my service is

First of all, in my opinion, the solution you're using is not really suitable for your need... You might want to use a forum instead of a blog...

Secondly, your design... When I first visit your site, I didn't know what your site is about... At least, the title or logo should tell the visitors what your site is about...

Hope that helps... :)

Get a lighter template. Seriously. What is the fascination with everyone having a dark template.

The only time a dark template looks good is when it is laced with bright colours like electric green, sun gold and metallic silver. And even then, few websites are actually suited to that colour scheme.

I tend to only use dark colours with gaming clans or gaming sites. Or horror sites, dark / death music. Or VERY skillfully made design sites.

Hell... I don't even know what your site's Niche is to be honest. Your content is very broad and doesn't really cover much.

Get a lighter template. Seriously. What is the fascination with everyone having a dark template.

The only time a dark template looks good is when it is laced with bright colours like electric green, sun gold and metallic silver. And even then, few websites are actually suited to that colour scheme.

I tend to only use dark colours with gaming clans or gaming sites. Or horror sites, dark / death music. Or VERY skillfully made design sites.

Hell... I don't even know what your site's Niche is to be honest. Your content is very broad and doesn't really cover much.

totally agree with you..

Back