• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How To Sell Blog

cahaya-mata

Hello all..

I have a blog, free blog, at blogger.com

earning.. 101 - 128 USD / month - adsense only
SERP : Page #1 with 2 (two) good keyword

i want to sell it.. ( i know trick how to sell blogspot.com from DP )

i herd before, to sell blog with key (8 or 10) X earning / month
If i sell for USD 1000, its enough?

And where i can sell this blog..
900 - 1000 USD is good price for me

Well, that anaologie is true, but for "real" sites, not blogs from blogger :p.

As you don't own the domain, and it could be removed at any time, AKA: you dont have any control over it, think more of 1 months income, not 8-10.

I buy blogs myself, some have been from blogger, and I then move the content over to a real blog system with a real top-level-domain. The blogger one's go very cheap (Due to being on blogger). I would never pay more than $100USD for a blogger blog, and some of the ones I have made, do make $100-$150/month on ads.

Well, that anaologie is true, but for "real" sites, not blogs from blogger :p.

As you don't own the domain, and it could be removed at any time, AKA: you dont have any control over it, think more of 1 months income, not 8-10.

I buy blogs myself, some have been from blogger, and I then move the content over to a real blog system with a real top-level-domain. The blogger one's go very cheap (Due to being on blogger). I would never pay more than $100USD for a blogger blog, and some of the ones I have made, do make $100-$150/month on ads.

thanks..
:)

if you are making more then 100USD / month then its better to keep it with you and work hard on it. Try to grab attention of more visitors thus more revenue rather then one time revenue.

If i were you i would keep the blog and work on it. But then i'm not you. There must be a pretty good reason why you want to sell the blog. Are you using other streams of income on the blog like affiliate marketing?

:) Fresh news..
This blog ( blogspot ) now got USD 185 monthly
Got income from other wordpress.. And from online income i can smile in my life..

From Zero ==>> Free web hosting User.. ( use waterseven network and other free hosting service from here - FWS ) with Bad English language and grammar

than use paid shared hosting from serverorigin, hostgator and stable host
and now trying VPS

Free Hosting --->> shared Hosting --->> Now VPS

Thanks FWS :)

I think you must all the content on a good domain and to continue to add valuable articles. When the site is stabilized in SERPs you can sell with a good price. Flippa is a good location where to sell your site.

You can not sell a blogger.com blog, because it is not yours. It is owned by Blogger.com. people use to say "Why should I pay for a blog when I can get a free one anywhere?". And once they create value, they understand that their post does not cost a dime.

My advise is to create a new one which is under your own branded web address (domain name), to migrate the content to the new site and to point the URL there. Within a few months you'd be able to sell the new blog, because it will probably create value.

i herd before, to sell blog with key (8 or 10) X earning / month
If i sell for USD 1000, its enough?

It depends on the quality of your site. I have sold couple of my adsense sites for 30+x earning.

900 - 1000 USD is much price for your blogs. If you are earning good amount of money from it then should not sell it.

Back