• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to run VPN server?

What would be your use for it? If you just want to use it for a local bypass proxy, you can just use a SSH tunnel. Which you can setup using a normal VPS server and puTTy.

I want to have more than 100 user on it which can use it and they use PPTP to use VPN.

Yes, i too want to know about this. Can someone please tell me how to setup a vpn if i buy a dedicated server? im a newbie with information regarding vpn, but i have been using many vpns for over a year.

I suppose that can be started on the VPN server only and that is in any case should be allowed by the web hosting company and be readu \y to explain what that will be used for

As for the web hosting solution I would agree you will need dedicated server and application to run that + permission form you DC to run that.

How do I connect two homes on a VPN? I need to connect two home networks with about 3 or 4 computers each together using a VPN. What software/hardware do I need to connect them?

Back