• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to offer WHMSC to resellers

94MB.com

I have a new client who has a reseller on my server and has asked if I can offer him WHMCS. He is currently with another provider and his package includes WHMCS and he is paying just $10.99/month for a reseller including WHMCS.

We currently run WHMCS to bill our clients, what are the costs involved and how do we offer this to our resellers?

Many Thanks
Andrew
94MB.com Powerful Online Solutions

You would also need to either be selling high volume or take a loss on selling packages for $10.99 including WHMCS and Space / Bandwidth / Support.

You would have to purchase multiple licenses to become a reseller and I don't think that is worth it. You could just purchase regular licenses and offer them to your clients. I would recommend getting them from Licensepal. They are also a reseller for WHMCS and they offer some pretty cheap prices.

Back