• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to Make Money with Wordpress

rajneshkumar

Do you know how to make Money with Wordpress I google a lot to find it. I got so many resources, little bit Confused about that all. It’s really hectic.

last night just checking my tweets i got a Short URL website ity.im and I started using the short url service to shorten my links. Then I found that they also provide the Wordpress Plug-in.

Its really Nice. I like the idea of making money with Wordpress. We just have to download it and Run on our blog. Once we install the plug-in, certain links on our Wordpress blog will be automatically converted to ity.im short url's. When someone on your Wordpress blog clicks on one of these links you will earn revenue from:

1. Displaying interstitial ads
2. Text ad clicks in the top frame
3. Referral signups from referral link in the top frame
4. Place your own ads in an adframe displayed on the destination page of shortened urls!
5. Add text ads and interstitial ads directly to your website with our JavaScript code

Wish this will help you to earn money with Wordpress and please suggest me some more Ideas also.

Keep Blogging start earning

Try Adsense maybe ? But you must have big traffic to earn from Adsense. I have about 500 unique visitors daily and no clicks on Adsense banners :(

i'm tired with google adsense. i use local blogvertiser. but, maybe i will wait for 1000 more daily visitor to earn revenue. I think, sell link on post is best make money methods for blogger if you have good PR.

Thanks "rajneshkumar" for sharing good article regarding money making through wordpress. I have some wordpress blogs so will follow your tips to monetize these all.

Google Adsense basically earn nothing for my personal blog, I want to find some good CPM or CPA affiliating programs, but it turned out very difficult.

Back