• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to increase my business through twitter?

harvy

Hello friends,

I have posted about my business products during the past one year. But my sales are as it is. what are the methods to increase sales through twitter or face book?
How to write attractive words for my genuine products and its uses?
Please give a hint, I could follow those words and generate. I am new to the business world.If you recommend some software, I could take it to my consideration.
Thanks.

Hello friends,

I have posted about my business products during the past one year. But my sales are as it is. what are the methods to increase sales through twitter or face book?
How to write attractive words for my genuine products and its uses?
Please give a hint, I could follow those words and generate. I am new to the business world.If you recommend some software, I could take it to my consideration.
Thanks.

People usually just use twitter as an announcement medium for their client only.
They use twitter to serve as a notification, so that their client will check out their website for more details on the announcement.
I rarely see anyone able to advertise their service to new clients via twitter.

If using as a simple announcement, I can agree with it.
If using it for advertising? I don't think there are much people will even bother to read it.

I don't advertise on twitter, its a waste of time.

Why did you said that? We think that Twitter is a very nice tool to let important information to the clients. Maybe someday a potential customer might read it, and buy your product because of that info you post on it.

It is easy to increase followers on twitter or facebook but it is equally difficult to get business from these social networking websites. Because people really not interested in buying or getting any information about the product.

Why did you said that? We think that Twitter is a very nice tool to let important information to the clients. Maybe someday a potential customer might read it, and buy your product because of that info you post on it.

To share information with your clients, sure we do that too.
But we are not advertising on Twitter.

Twitter has more outbound links than Facebook. Almost every Tweet (140 word communication on Twitter) contains a link to a blog or website. People are tweeting about what they are finding online. This makes it great for driving traffic to where you have posted your offer for your niche market.

Twitter allows only 140 characters. Advertising should not be as little characters as it limits, isn't it? We use Twitter for special promotion or announcement instead.

its asurpri

Make more and more follower and follow the more friend on there.. how much you network is strong there you can get more result there.

I think there may be exceptions for certain products but you need to consider what people like about reading tweets and your own ROI. To get really big sales of a new product may mean you tweeting for a month or so to create intrigue and desire in your customers - but is your product the next ipad or a tshirt? Can you sustain intrest in a new product or just become an annoying advert for something rubbish? Will your followers get tired of reading about your next big tshirt offer? Now, if you want to sell tshirts, maybe it would be better to have tweets that your customers will actually want to read, connect to somehow, like jokes or something - that may work better at maintaining customer loyalty than just eading adverts and offers.

Twitter is just waste of time if you want targeted visitors or selling any product. Facebook option better than twitter ..

I do not think so. In any case you need to increase your followers and that would be your way to success. If your twits are interesting - 100% they will be retwitted by your followers - that is your way for success.

For me it is better to advertise your business on Facebook. This is because the popularity of Facebook is much more than tweeter. I am also promoting my real estate business through Facebook and i am getting positive results. Also, making huge list of friends is much easier as compare to Tweeter. But you can use Tweeter for special promotions or discounts..

I had seen a lot of websites saying that advertising on twitter was the best free option. I had tried to advertise there but I haven't got a good result, many sites use twitter as a blog to post news about their site.

Sharing more video and picture about your product and information.
Don't always promote your product in sharing link and wording only. People would likely ignore it .
Sometime you may do some give away and contest to get more interaction.
Try convert your fans and twitter to your subscriber.

Back