• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to Get google addsense

abhinavsmoudgil

Hi

I have a blog and has great traffic on it. Withing Few months the blog has gain PR1 and has many number of clicks per day.
But still I dont have any add on my blog. Now I want that I may Earn some from my Blog.
I applied for this google addsense many days back at that time the blog didnt had much content and traffic and my request for Addsense was rejected but now as the blog has grown content and number of clicks per day wise I hope that I will some adds to be placed on my blog .
Kindly suggest me that what should I do further as now when I apply for Google addsense it displays that you request has been rejected earlier.

Cute Wallpaper

Last edited:
You nneed to have CC and web site approved there. That is commonly used sytem and you will have a lot of tips and rich FAQs from google team about that. Be careful and learn their TOS first. That is the most important level.
Good luck

Back