• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How to Choose the Best Web Hosting Provider?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the host publish the monthly prices or the ones for 2 years because this shows there openness about pricing because while I was searching for a good host I saw great prices being published but when I looked closer you had to sign up for 2 years to get the great price. If you went on a month to month basis the price can be nearly 50% higher.

There are a lot of web hosting providers around, its not a difficult task to choose a provider,but to find the best one is. Do a quick research and find out which provider is more reliable, has affordable price, and mainly good technical support, which most of the providers lack. Also, check out the reviews and what their customers say about them.

What specifically is included in the plan that you are considering? Sure, you know that it includes X RAM and Y bandwidth – but what does that mean? Make sure that you understand what you’re getting from the storage through the number of email addresses, quantity of domains and subdomains included, and beyond.

It depends on various things but mostly -

1) Server uptime
2) Technologies used
3) Customer support
4) Network speed
5) Price

To choose the best web hosting provider, it should have the high bandwidth, security preventives, cheapest price, speed, disk space, reliability, capability; all these features included in it.

Before getting any hosting from any hosting provider, You must clear about your requirement. Check out following checklist and answer yourself-
  1. What kind of website you are going to build?
  2. Do you need Windows based applications for your website?
  3. Do you need a specific version of software (ie. PHP, Drupal)?
  4. Does your website need any kind of specific software?
  5. How much traffic you are expecting on your website?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back