• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How often do you eat pizza?

Toefur

Two Sheds
NLC
It's a kind of important question, really. I eat it at least once a week. Once as my main evening meals, and other times either when I feel like pizza, when I've got no money for much else, or when I want some good food.

Homemade pizzas are much better than bought ones, too. So I always make my own.

I come up with all sorts of totally awesome pizzas.

Not too keen on the ol' pizza then huh, guys? :cry2:

But if not pizza... what else is there??

Every week, you cant beat a good old meat feast, 12" deep pan with a cheese crust, ''am addicted'' :p PLEASE HELP ME

Pizza is the all around meal. There's very few times when pizza is not appropriate to eat. And I agree. Homemade beats the ---- out of delivery, although I do like that too.

All in all, pizza rules.

^^ This guy knows what he's talking about. :biggrin2:

Taco's are good too, I won't deny that. I eat them often as well.

You should see what they can do with soy & wheat gluten these days. :biggrin2:

There's even vegan fast-food restaurants around.

But you're also crazy.

I practically live off of 89&cent frozen pizzas... they don't taste too bad if you close your eyes. :eek:

I love cooking though, and still try to make some good pizza a few times a month. I've got my sauce recipe down to a tee, though my tossing technique still needs a little work. ;)

Bruce said:
I practically live off of 89&cent frozen pizzas... they don't taste too bad if you close your eyes. :eek:

I love cooking though, and still try to make some good pizza a few times a month. I've got my sauce recipe down to a tee, though my tossing technique still needs a little work. ;)

Yeah, I've become really good at putting holes in my dough. Certainly not on purpose. So I've had a few pizza donuts in my time.

Man I haven't eaten pizza in like so long (maybe 5 months or some) i've been munchin on burger king and mcDonald's. Now i wana go get me some. ohhhhhhh pizzzzzzzaaaaa

abush said:
i've been munchin on burger king and mcDonald's.
Eww... nasty.

I'm McDonalds free since '93.

(The above also applies to all other fast-food chains (Wendy's, KFC, etc.) as well. I just couldn't fit them all in and still rhyme too. :p)

If I want a burger and fries I'll make my own.

Back