• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How much would you expect to make?

Conscript

NLC
NLC
If you had a website that recieved 10,000 unique visitors per day, how much would you expect to make from a CPC like Google?

What other strategies would you use to generate money and how much would you expect to make?

The site would be a content-rich site that attracts a highly targetted audience.

It would depend on how well you blend your ads in with the website. Just having 10 000 uniques a day doesn't do much unless you can "fool" visitors into clicking your ads. Optimizing your ads is the smartest thing you can do to increase revenue.

optimize the ads you can get more than $10 if you have 10000 hots or page views per month

If your site is a content rich site then you can blend ads with your content that it is google has adviced that 336x280 and 160x600 works well and these two ad formats are the one that receives most clicks

also insert google search boxes wherver necessary as you can earn as much as $2 for a single click via search box

It it's from keywords highly related to my niche I would expect to make at least $1000 per day aproximately with that many visitors, I never tried AdSense (I'm banned). Too bad my niche doesn't get that many searches.

Back