• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how much do you study on average every day?

How much do you study on average every day?

• less than 1 hour

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • about 1 hour

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • about 2 hours

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • about 3 hours

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • about 4 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • about 5 hours

• about 6 hours

• about 7 hours

• more than 7 hours

• I am not a student

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Theo

I just read the post by lastactionhero that he will stop posting here because he has to study, so I wonder how much people that post here study on avarage. This means that if you study 7-8 hours every week, on average you study about 1 hour a day etc.

Personaly I am senior in college, and on an average i study 1-2 hours. (usually nothing for 4 days of the week and 4 to 5 hours the rest 3 days)

Do not include the time you are in class, but include everything else (homeworks, readings, private lessons etc).

I spend an average of 15min in Math and 30 min and english, if I'm lucky and extramely bored. BUT I still average a 3.0 :D

Study as in doing your homework, or study as in just reading over your notes from the lesson?

I do my homework (1 hour, maybe up to 2 hours) but I don't study daily lessons at all. I'm in grade 12

4.0 average :biggrin2:

I'm in gr 12 too. i never study my notes-- i dont need to becuase i memorize everything without trying.

i need to do more homework though. it was ok through grades 8-11 not doing homework, but not now. especially math.

I'm in grade 10. I don't have any homework, I get it all done in class. I don't study... still have a 4.0 GPA though.

So I guess I'll just say a big ol' 0 hours.

Gayowulf, that sucks for you. My 12th grade year the easiest of my life. I had 6 classes all year (3 each semester) and I only had to pass 1 to graduate. I missed 1/3 of the classes in that class too, but I made a 94 on the exam.

12th grade was partying ALL the time and studying NONE of the time.

Now in college, I study more than I ever thoght I would but it's stil less that 1 hour a day.

I have 3 classes this semester and 2 next. i only have to pass english to graduate, but i dont want to be stuck in school again just becasue i partied too hard in my last year of highschool.

I have plans of going to university, and failing math would really stuff them up. I just wished i partied more in my earlier years.

I probably put in about an hour a night. I am taking a webdevelopment course in College and since they teach everyone as if you are COMPLETELY NEW to the scene, I am breezing through it so far.

Daily Breakdown:

World Lit. - 30 minutes
Japanese - 45 minutes
Pre-Calculus/AB Calculus - 50 minutes
AP European History - 240 minutes on average
Lunch - Yes...studying how to efficiently finish my lunch :rolleyes:
Latin - 60 minutes
AP Computer Science - Study for this? ROTFLMAO
Chemistry - 30 minutes
[I don't sleep much, and I don't need that much sleep.]

Originally posted by Phrozen
You study history for 4 hours a day? :eek:
Each HW is around 2-4 pages long single-spaced, and the amount of reading varies from 20 pages to about 70 pages. I have six textbooks from the school for AP Euro.

I'm in grade 10. I don't have any homework, I get it all done in class. I don't study... still have a 4.0 GPA though.

So I guess I'll just say a big ol' 0 hours.

I am not very familiar with the high school system in the US. What do you mean "get it all done in class" ? At lecture time or when?

Originally posted by Theo

I am not very familiar with the high school system in the US. What do you mean "get it all done in class" ? At lecture time or when?
Phrozen probably means his homework is so pathetically easy that he can finish it during class. BTW, the high school system actually varies from state to state.

I do it while they're explaining things or whatever. If I don't get it finished then I do it in study hall. I dunno if you would count that as time or not. So maybe 30 minutes a day.

You study history for 4 hours a day? :eek:

You're only in grade 10... wait until your senior year, you'll be pleasantly suprised :D

I used to think 2 hours of homework a day in grade 10 was excessive...

Oh, how I miss the good ol' days!

Originally posted by syd
You're only in grade 10... wait until your senior year, you'll be pleasantly suprised :D
No I won't. A lot of my friends are seniors, so I know what the work is like. All of the AP classes at our school are easy and the teachers give easy assignments.

No I won't. A lot of my friends are seniors, so I know what the work is like. All of the AP classes at our school are easy and the teachers give easy assignments.
I would like to go to that school but...

:cry2: I don't live in the USA.

Originally posted by syd

I used to think 2 hours of homework a day in grade 10 was excessive...

Oh, how I miss the good ol' days!

me too to both of those.
I still think 2 hrs of homework is excessive, but there is nothing i can do about it. luckily i have 1 free block this semester, and two next. that will cut down on what i have to do at home.

from what time until what time you go to school?
When I was in high school I had to go from 7:35am :( until 1:35pm. We had 7 45 minute periots every day 5 days a week.

Back