• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How much do you make?

GlennBeforeTime

Why is Dan Back!!
NLC
Alrighty, a nice general question guys,

On average, how much do you make from your Adsense, Clicksor, Bidversitor and whatever other advertisement program you have.

Currently, I am making somewhere around the $40 a month with Adsense on a debt reduction ebook site.

Nothing from AdSense now as they closed my account. :rolleyes: Anyway, when it was open I was making $900/mo+ from a free host!

[UW]Glenn;1058294 said:
Financial meltdown situation.
For credit, not all money is credit. The max I ever made from Google Adsense was about $15. Over the course of a year, they closed my account.

Almost a 1,000 a month is not bad..no wonder they closed it.

They probably closed it for using Google ads on free hosted accounts.

Anyway, for me I have been hitting $800/m with Adsense lately between a few sites, and I don't run them on my free hosted sites, only sites where I control the content.

About 600 AUD a week in profit, still less than my day job. Most of it is from affiliate marketing.

Not much like you guys earn... I make around 25-30$ per month from my personal technology blog. I want to increase it... Any suggestions are welcome.

Maybe try different ad placement. If something doesn't work well, after a thousand visitors try something else and see if that does the trick.

Also lots of technology blogs are news-type websites. And as you may already know news isn't actually unique content, no matter how much you fiddle with the wording, it still won't be unique, which decreases the potential of visitors coming to your website. So what I'm saying is that maybe have a think about the content as well.

Thanks a lot for the suggestions, Judge Fudge. My technology blog is also a news site about new electronic gadgets launched in the market. I will definitely make the changes you have suggested and will try to create fresh and unique content.

Back