• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How many clients did you satisfy? and how many left your service?

Very rare to see a customer leave in our case.

The latest customer who left is a person wanting to establish a file hosting service using our shared hosting server! We did not suspend/terminate him because his site was very new. but, just informed him so that he can smoothly transfer his site to some where else.

Very rare to see a customer leave in our case.

The latest customer who left is a person wanting to establish a file hosting service using our shared hosting server! We did not suspend/terminate him because his site was very new. but, just informed him so that he can smoothly transfer his site to some where else.

think if he had started using that for file hosting (violating the TOS) you would have suspended him.

i believe so aswell, but, if he signed up for something that offers 10gb hdd, and pays something like £5-£10 for it, hes covering the costs so it should be ok,
ive always thought, if your not overselling whats the harm in somebody starting a smaller filehost, untill its time to up the plans to vps/dedicated...?

zamfoo, I share your opinion. In any case there are a lot of web hosting companies which will not want to share this information

I have to agree 100%. Business is business and you dont want your competition knowing how good or bad your business is doing.

@aloycasmir We have cloud for our free web hosting service. Cloud contains 20.000TB and can be added very easy with another 20.000TB.
That is free web hosting and that is not a secret that we also oversell webspace...What is wrong about overselling free web space...Seems like everyone in the forum so inocent and noone does it...Stop joking :)

That's damn fine conversion for your paid hosting in four weeks' time! All were upgrades from free hosting?

No most where moved over from other domains that where giving hosting on other reseller accounts we had from HighLayer and BounceWeb and moving a few paid clients from Atspace and CabSpace a old host that i use to help run [I did not own this host only helped run it as i know the owner did a bit of a runner].

Last edited:
From my experience paid web hosting customers make decision if they are willing to stay or if they are willing to leave you in 2-3 months.

Back