• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How many clients did you satisfy? and how many left your service?

sonicboom

Post here how many clients you are hosting and how many has left your service in the past 60 days.

I am hosting 243 paid hosting clients ;
21 has left my service 60 days ago.

Yours? ^^

1124 Free.
138 Paid.
0 Left.

But our paid as only been up for about 4 weeks.

Last edited:
does leaving client means they are not satisfied, I dont think so, there could be many other reasons

come and go

hi,

the question you posed is difficult to answer because clients come and go all the time. i had a client which had cancer and signed up to host a cancer awareness website. sadly enough he passed away and the business from him got lost.

its also difficult to answer because you could be indirectly targeting new hosting providers which don't have the knowledge, resources and desire to remain a stable customer for you.

additionally there have been gaps where clients have left us and come back 7 months later because they realized for one reason or another that we provided better services than others or their perception on being a good host changed.

hosty.net: 1400 customers

thanks,
kevin

zamfoo, I share your opinion. In any case there are a lot of web hosting companies which will not want to share this information

does leaving client means they are not satisfied, I dont think so, there could be many other reasons

I fully agree with you. The reasons could be different:
- upgrading to the higher web hosting solution you do not6 provide
- finding someone offering the same at cheaper rates
- just quitting form the business

As many others said clients may leave even though they are satisfied with the services. There can be many reasons. Many clients give us feed back that they are extremely satisfied with the services but due to so and so reasons they have to leave.

1124 Free.
138 Paid.
0 Left.

But our paid as only been up for about 4 weeks.

Now there is a clear cut lie everyone can see! Next time when you want some random number, do not post them in acending order (like 1-2-3-4 and so on).

How many clients did you satisfy?

Now there's something i could have really made a good joke with! :p
(too bad i have to keep this pg ;) )

On hw, we lost count of incoming and outgoing...

As many others said clients may leave even though they are satisfied with the services. There can be many reasons. Many clients give us feed back that they are extremely satisfied with the services but due to so and so reasons they have to leave.

Some customers leave and some sign up. I suppose that is normal process for any web hosting company

Now there is a clear cut lie everyone can see! Next time when you want some random number, do not post them in acending order (like 1-2-3-4 and so on).

Yes was a type o sorry should of been 124 and not 1124.

Last edited:
LOL, thats alright :D

So you got more paid then free? Must be making some good profit then ;)

Well we have more free then paid now as them numbers have grown.

We our not doing it to make money so making a profit will only go back in to the server or software/scripts cost.

Well we have more free then paid now as them numbers have grown.

We our not doing it to make money so making a profit will only go back in to the server or software/scripts cost.

And what about salary for the stuff? Do you invest in your service, hardware?

I agree. I have had majority of the clients we leave because there done with there project or at my previous job I saw alot of teens leave when they hit there senior yr/college (based on reading there blogs and seeing who they were) I assume because of time constraints. That doesn't mean there not satisfied. I am now hosting more busniesses and I have seen alot less leave.

I agree. I have had majority of the clients we leave because there done with there project or at my previous job I saw alot of teens leave when they hit there senior yr/college (based on reading there blogs and seeing who they were) I assume because of time constraints. That doesn't mean there not satisfied. I am now hosting more busniesses and I have seen alot less leave.

Maybe you are right. Business web sites are the ones which grow fast. And that could be the reason of leaving.

Back