• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How i can learn html

Status
Not open for further replies.
you can learn it on your own. either offline or online. if you want to learn it offline you can take some help from books. and if you want to learn it online you can simply go to some website and one of the best is w3schools.com. you can try this.

Html or Hypertext Mark up Language can be learned online from html tutorial sites like W3school.com, and html.net, You may also learn it for taking help of books and an expert who can guide you.
It has several tags to define in the programming and each tag may contain some attributes. E.g.
Table tag starts<table> this is table tag </table>(table tag ended)

You could try reading a book called HTML in easy steps, really good book and i have got many of there books. html, css in easy steps are good books to read if you want to learn or use the internet (google).

designing websites and learning html are two different things. if you want to be a designer, learn to use photoshop and follow with picking up design trends. once you have learned design, then move on to HTML

I recommend HTML for Dummies Book to learn HTML the easy way if you like to read tuts or any other computer/software/script language you like to learn etc... w3schools is also good in my opinion tho I rarely use it.

Last edited:
download a book from headfirstlabs.com................I am sure its 10 times better than w3school.........It teaches you programming with visuals........so visuals stuffs are easy to memorise.............

i would have posted a link over here its against mods rules............because my posts are below 10

I hope this will help.......

Hi,

If you want to learn HTML then I suggest you that you search on google many site provide online teach HTML and also buy a HTML book for learn.

download a book from headfirstlabs.com................I am sure its 10 times better than w3school.........It teaches you programming with visuals........so visuals stuffs are easy to memorise.............

i would have posted a link over here its against mods rules............because my posts are below 10

I hope this will help.......

Whats up with all the dots mate? ;)

Free Learn HTML

w3cschools(.)com is very helps to learn and practice free html,css,Xhtml,If you want to make your carrier in HTML .you must get basic idea about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back