• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How high is your taskbar?

Wojtek

W as in Whisky
NLC
The bar with the START button,
How high is it?
1 line?
2 lines?
3 lines?
x lines?

:)

Me=2

Originally posted by TRUNKS
I have ONE... using Windows XP...can you even do more then one win Win XP?

Yes you can do more, just hover over the edge of it, and drag it to what ever size you want. From there you can select by dragging and dropping, where particular task bar items go.

One is plenty. I like to keep everything as simple as possible. I also only have 4 desktop icons (recycle bin and 3 games).

Originally posted by pro5ject
Yes you can do more, just hover over the edge of it, and drag it to what ever size you want. From there you can select by dragging and dropping, where particular task bar items go.
Remember to right-click and uncheck "lock the taskbar"

1. Anything more than that looks exceptionally ugly, in my opinion. Lex's image has got it down to what a decent desktop should look like, plain and functional.

My only gripe is I need the Show Desktop button on the very left of the quick launch section. And on computers that don't have the show desktop button at all... are really hard for me to use!

Originally posted by Toefur
1. Anything more than that looks exceptionally ugly, in my opinion. Lex's image has got it down to what a decent desktop should look like, plain and functional.

My only gripe is I need the Show Desktop button on the very left of the quick launch section. And on computers that don't have the show desktop button at all... are really hard for me to use!
Agreed. I can't live without Show Desktop.

Originally posted by Toefur
I put it at the very right.

Back