• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How fast is your internet?

How fast is your connection? (Downstream)

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • 384-768kbps

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • 1.5mbps-6mbps

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Freakin' Fast (Anything above 6mbps)

Votes: 31 49.2%

• Total voters
Hey guys... I'm one of the old time posters on here.

I just abandoned my crap AT&T Uverse rubbish... 24MBPS and my bill was going up to $80+ a month. Switched over to TWC 100MBPS for like $70... yea, what a difference in downloads.

I ditched my cable connection a few months ago because it costs too damn much and I got sick and tired of paying all that money and dealing with their excuses about "fiber cuts" and other BS. I mainly use my cell phone (since I have a grandfathered unlimited data plan) from Verizon and activate the wireless hotspot. I get about 25 mbps down and around 15 mbps up.

Verizon is horrifically expensive here in LA much like AT&T... but my area is covered by AT&T or TWC... I'm happy with the 100MBPS I'm getting.

Yeah, I'm pretty happy with my connection through Verizon Wireless. They keep trying to trick me into "upgrading" my plan, which means I would lose the unlimited data package that they no longer offer... not likely.

3342940506.png

Hot fast is your internet speed?

My Internet speed is very fast with the package of 6MB , so I can download software's and others things very easily.

30mbps down. $29.99 a month :) They offer 100 mbps down for $150 a month, but Im not really that heavy of a user. Those speeds are with cable. The DSL service at this address only reaches about 1.5-3.0 mbps.

Verizon has FiOS down the street, which offers great speeds at a low cost... But of course it's not at my address yet, and I called Verizon, they said they have no immediate plans to expand to my address.

I am using a 8 Mbps DSL line, with some limitations though. After downloading 50 GB of data each month, speed is reduced to 3 mpbs.

Back