• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How does the Mod's check FWS.net ?

MATRIX

Internet Solutions
NLC
Yes,

I would like to know how they See FWS.net I mean do they use Dial Up, Broadband ? :cow2:

Originally posted by Mandrake
Broadband is the only way to go these days! :coolmusic

Yes its the Fastest but can Every Mod Post his Speed, I'm just curious :p

Originally posted by Mandrake
Broadband is the only way to go these days! :coolmusic
Provided your country has a reliable & economic Broadband system, unfortunately Australia doesn't!! :crying5: :doh!:

Haha! I have broadband :chinese2:

and I'm in Australia :callme:

Last edited:
If government owns the internet in Sweden? No. I'm connected to the net via www.bredband.com and I'm paying about $45 per month which is way too expensive, so I might change to another provider next year.

Most of the time I am on ADSL but sometimes I go to DUN to connect. I keep both options as sometimes ADSL dies in the butt when I am in the middle of something :devious2:

Originally posted by Peo
If government owns the internet in Sweden? No. I'm connected to the net via www.bredband.com and I'm paying about $45 per month which is way too expensive, so I might change to another provider next year.

is that $45 USD? Is that cable? 8mb/2mb is not slow. In the USA. DSL runs for about $30-$50 for 1.5/256kbps.

It's actually up to 8MBit/1MBit for me but some can get 12MBit/9MBit with the same connection according to the isp. Yes, it's US $45 per month and I guess that's ok, but I think there are a couple of cheaper solutions. Not sure if they are as good though.

Edit: With the low value of the US $ currently, it's about $50 per month.

Originally posted by Peo
It's actually up to 8MBit/1MBit for me but some can get 12MBit/9MBit with the same connection according to the isp. Yes, it's US $45 per month and I guess that's ok, but I think there are a couple of cheaper solutions. Not sure if they are as good though.

Edit: With the low value of the US $ currently, it's about $50 per month.

That is a great service. It's clear that most countries are obtaining faster speeds than the U.S. heh.

Sweden is the land of the fast broadband robert :classic2:
Provided your country has a reliable & economic Broadband system, unfortunately Australia doesn't!!
Even if your country has a reliable and econimic broadband system that doesn't mean everyone can get it...there are at least 2 local broadband providers I can think of off the top of my head (and I mean local, as in based in my city, not like they provide service in my city) but since I live outside of town the one which is a DSL/ADSL provider won't run their cables out here and the other which is a wireless provider doesn't have any towers that reach out here...and we're penned in by two other towers so if they put a new tower to service our area they'd be overlapping the other two.
</rant>

I'm on a 2mbps down, 256k up connection.....and it doesnt cost me a dime. If I throw my old toshiba modem (hacked&filtered) on, I can get up to 10mbps.....but I use it for my Xbox :p

Originally posted by tandoc
Haha! I have broadband :chinese2:

and I'm in Australia :callme:
I said "Provided your country has a reliable & economic Broadband system" as Jan said

Originally posted by Jan
Most of the time I am on ADSL but sometimes I go to DUN to connect. I keep both options as sometimes ADSL dies in the butt when I am in the middle of something :devious2:

so thats the reliable bit out the window, as 4 economic, I don't know about you, but i don't think it's very affordable in this country, it costs waaaaaaaaaaaaay 2 much for the pitifully small amount of transfer you get!! :confused5

Originally posted by Webdude
I'm on a 2mbps down, 256k up connection.....and it doesnt cost me a dime. If I throw my old toshiba modem (hacked&filtered) on, I can get up to 10mbps.....but I use it for my Xbox :p

Not sure about you, but it doesn't cost me a dime (business expense hehe).

Back