• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How dodgy are you?

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Alright geezer! Fancy yourself as a bit tasty? It may be against the law, but what they don't know won't hurt 'em eh? We know your heart's in the right place… but watch out or that place may be a 3 to 5 stretch in Pentonville with 'Mad' Frank, Harry the Horse and 'Wristy' Rich Richardson.
Based on your answers, we have calculated the maximum penalty for your crimes*:
[/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono] Years in prison: 100 Potential fine: £2000 [/FONT]
[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.[/FONT]

Lol

Im bad for 14? XD

Wonder what difference it would have made if i had smuggled drugs abroad. That was my only no.

Your only diffrence would have been

[FONT=Courier New, Courier, mono]Years in prison: 132 Potential fine: £9500 Plus a possibility of the death penalty! [/FONT]

Years in prison: 121 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

I'm hiding.

There are some weird UK laws in there, anyway:
In the clear
You can stand up straight and walk tall, no one's after you, unless they're trying to nick something from you! It's good to behave 100% correctly and to the letter of the law, though it's hardly life on the edge…

Years in prison: 0 Potential fine: £0

*Please note this is just a fun quiz so don't be alarmed by your score! The maximum penalty has been taken for each crime and no consideration for scale of crime committed.

Criminal

How much time are you allowed on the internet when you're behind bars? With those answers that is the only place you can be… You're a bad piece of work who must be doing some time at Her Majesty's pleasure. Either that or you're some kind of Harry Houdini when it comes to paying your debt to society.

Years in prison: 131 Potential fine: £7000 Plus a possibility of the death penalty!

i changed "Ever falsely claimed for something on insurance?" from maybe to yes since i did purposely break my windshield to get a new one free a few times in the past, and it gave me an extra 10 years from the last time i did the quiz. lol

Back