• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

how do you pay for hosting services?

Every hosting provider having there own payment gateway, you can check there payment options

Last time I paid Bitcoins to hostwinds.com. They started accept that and due to the high rate of the Bitcoins it end up a real bargain for me personally.

Well, there are many options available for paying for my purchase of hosting services. I can do Net banking, paypal, credit card, Paytm and many more options are available with my hosting providers.

web hosting

I prefer free hosting. There is so much free hosting available if one really looks for it, it's never really necessary to pay for hosting. However if you really want paid hosting, then I like to use PayPal as it seems to be a universally accepted payment method in the hosting world. It feels more secure as well. In my case I like to use PayPal with prepaid Visa Debit Cards that one can buy and super stores. Like I'm quite nervous to connect my banking account with PayPal. Prepaid Visa Debit Cards have worked quite well for me with PayPal up to now although one never knows - this could change at any time.

I have one of my web sites hosted with qhoster.com and they allow me to pay using perfect money or Webmoney - lots of the payment options. I think that is really great.

Now most of the Hosting company have started excepting all major credit & debit cards along with Moneybookers(Skrill),Paypal,Alertpay(payza),International Bank Transfer,Bitcoins.

I only use PayPal. I find it the easiest and most hazzle free way to pay for all of my domain renewals and Web services. I use prepaid debit cards that I get from a super market, and once they are used up, I just add new ones to my PayPal. I don't receive any funds on my PayPal as I only have it to pay for my Web services.

Paypal and 2checkout for us. Most commonly used payment options used in the hosting industry are Paypal, credit and debit card (mainly 2checkout) and Bank Transfer.

Every hosting providers have their own payment gateway options, you can check their payment options

You need to check that on the website of the hosting provider, They mention the payment options which are available.

Back