• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How do you get customers

I would like to find the company performance. lil bit research about them, and than would give them a try.
socheaphost are you girl? any girl host here ;)

I would like to find the company performance. lil bit research about them, and than would give them a try.
socheaphost are you girl? any girl host here ;)

Sorry am not a girl. Though we have not been review by alot of people as most of our customers have just come to us in the last month or so.

It helps a lot when you have a good forum reputation.
Try to get rid of that little red dot you got there.

There are many, many ways. Some things you might try:

• Making Friends on a forum :)
  • Posting on craigslist
  • Submit press releases to PRWeb
  • Optimize your site for SEO
  • Submit to directories
  • Create a blog about hosting and drive traffic there with articles

Think outside the box and try everything. Paid ads work well too :)

Starting out how did you get customers? How did you get multiple customers where did you advertise. I am finding it especially difficult for somebody who has not been open for a year to get new clients. I see people in these forums who put new hosts down as not reliable. Looking for hints. I can spend some money but i am not gonna drop $100's of dollars on something that will not work. Can someone please give me some tips.

If your not willing to spend any money then advertise and make friends on the forums. This is the easiest and cheapest way to advertise. It takes time and is tedious but it is free.

Also I can say that when you advertise consider your ad's placements.

Spending money on an ad that is sent to the wrong demographic will only accomplish wasting money, so sometimes you have to wait a bit and pay the higher price to reach the people you want.

Don't go directly for big clients, start with couple of basic requirements of clients build your trust and then put your hands in the big deals. The only thing that will drive good clients to your company is trust. Build trust and your customers will advertise for you for free.

Well most of these people have some valid points however you never want to go with any host that says "Unlimited" next to any of their features. Unlimited usually means that they have poor servers, bad support and are just trying to cover it up by making an offer that looks good.

I would not agree with you in this point. Huge companies like HostMonster, webhostingpad and hostgator uses unlimited bandwidth for their packages.

That's right, going for unlimited offers, especially unlimited bandwidth is not bad. Most of the companies unlimited features in their packages. The only thing you have ensure in that the Terms of Service of that particular company. If there are no tactics in the TOS then its fine to go with that company. Unlimited bandwidth offers are actually good for the high traffic sites. And there is always an option available to upgrade your other requirements. So, why worry?

The best option according to me of getting customers is to contact with the web developers and web development companies because most of their customer don`t have enough knowledge about the hosting and they prefer the suggestion of the developer.

Server Hosting

The best option according to me of getting customers is to contact with the web developers and web development companies because most of their customer don`t have enough knowledge about the hosting and they prefer the suggestion of the developer.

Server Hosting

Don't you think that will take too much time to get in touch?

Content or product is the king, one customer will bring another one to your site. And you should persist in propagandizing your site.

I've been in the hosting business for several years now, and I find that good customer reviews are the best way to get customers.

Can agree with previous post.. you can deal with your customers and ask them to review your service in different review web sites.

I use a mix of forum ads, paid ads and adwords. The best form of advertising is without a doubt word of mouth though. To get this you must offer exceptional services though.

I have a couple of suggestions that might help you though.

1. Take that "Grand Opening" out of your signature. When people see that you are brand new they are a lot less likely to trust your services and give you a shot.

2. On your website, at the very bottom there is a lot of empty space. That needs to be fixed, filled up or removed.

3. On your website, in the header you have slider images setup but only one image in the slider. If you're not going to use the slider, remove it. You also must finish the one slider image you have now and fill it in with information about your most popular or most affordable packages.

4. The links in your header go straight to your WHMCS order pages. You MUST remove that and build some pages that give the visitor information about your packages before they will even think about buying from you! The way you have it setup now you're basically saying "Here it is, buy it", which obviously isn't working!

5. Your "About" page gives a lot of information about the datacenter that your server is hosted at but, it says very little about you! You need to give the user information about your company, not another company!

Anyway, if you do this I can almost guarantee you that you will start getting new clients!

Good luck!

Although this thread might be old and some are asking to close it, but I guess the reason why it is still open for posting its because the topic concerns everyday living. As a seller of domain, this thread is useful, as for the creator of host and domains, this is also useful. Why? Simply because its gives us the chance to exchange ideas about good selling strategies that will make our company stays in business. Strategies to with customers and to sell products and domains. I just hope that someone will start a new tread related to this topic again, so that old threads will not be an issue anymore
hJI3VH

Last edited:
Hi
Nice post. excellent about how do i get customer for my business i think it's too help full for me.

Back