• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How close is FWS?

Why drink if there's no possibility to get screwed? :p

im just now questioning your meaning here Colin. Di you mean screwed as in the possibility of being a rebel that gets caught like Hugo was talking about, or, did you go dirty, like i am now thinking you were, and mean screwed as in gettgin laid?

I fear the day when I run into BV some day in this city. Because, if I recognized him (from various avatars, MSN pics), it would awkward to explain who I am and why I recognize him. "Hi, I'm from the INTERNET!"

I don't think I've ever met anyone in "real life" after acquainting myself with them online. Though I have met lots of people that I have previously stalked on Facebook (friends of friends of friends, etc).

I have only been here a year and a half, but it seems like so much longer! Anyway - no, I've never met anyone from FWS in person (that I know of ;)).

I fear the day when I run into BV some day in this city. Because, if I recognized him (from various avatars, MSN pics), it would awkward to explain who I am and why I recognize him. "Hi, I'm from the INTERNET!"

I don't think I've ever met anyone in "real life" after acquainting myself with them online. Though I have met lots of people that I have previously stalked on Facebook (friends of friends of friends, etc).

I missed this thread. Kev, if you recognized me somewhere in the city, you best come let me know. There's drinks in it for you.

Back