• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How close is FWS?

True - Im just not confident I could pass as 21 :p W E you guys 'll just have to come over here and sink a few. Much better anyway. :)

I don't even look 18, yet I seem to get into town, even into places that ID like every 4/5 people. I turn 18 in 17 days anyway :p

I know, Im not sure if i look 18 or not, but I seem to get by on that front ;) I just cant credit the senses of any doorman who thinks Im 21. Unless I weare a balloclava :p

I'll be sure sink one to you in 17 days :D

Haven't made many accomplishments yet. But, I plan to be a part of FWS forever! Or at least as long as it lives on. Which I hope is FOREVER. :)

My interests have changed a bit over the 8 years I've been here, but I still visit for some reason. I guess when you've been a member for awhile you feel like a part of the community, regardless of your contributions. I like reading my old posts sometimes. My old posts are better than my new ones, so I keep the new ones to a minimum. I don't know if it's intellectual osmosis, or the beer or two I've had over the years.

I'm convinced that one day BV and I will meet randomly, become acquainted and then find out about the FWS connection afterwards. I've always wanted to have a beer with webdude and of course the bigperm. I also wouldn't mind witnessing benglish in person, getting kicked out of a bar by Nick, and hanging out with that guy from quebec whos name I can't remember. Heck I'd like to meet all the Canadians, and Jan, too. I always thought of her like a "mom" type of person. I've heard otherwise too, though...
naughtyoh5.gif

My interests have changed a bit over the 8 years I've been here, but I still visit for some reason. I guess when you've been a member for awhile you feel like a part of the community, regardless of your contributions. I like reading my old posts sometimes. My old posts are better than my new ones, so I keep the new ones to a minimum. I don't know if it's intellectual osmosis, or the beer or two I've had over the years.

I'm convinced that one day BV and I will meet randomly, become acquainted and then find out about the FWS connection afterwards. I've always wanted to have a beer with webdude and of course the bigperm. I also wouldn't mind witnessing benglish in person, getting kicked out of a bar by Nick, and hanging out with that guy from quebec whos name I can't remember. Heck I'd like to meet all the Canadians, and Jan, too. I always thought of her like a "mom" type of person. I've heard otherwise too, though...
naughtyoh5.gif

I thought you said you were coming out this way in July

I was hoping to, but the man is keeping me down.

My drivers license has been suspended for 7 months ending today, but because i didn't sign a certain form 7 months ago i am being told that all the time I spent not driving "doesn't count" so it's 7 more months starting today. I had to make a lot of changes to my life to accommodate that stupid driving ban, and I'll be ----ed in half before i have to give up my whole summer of potential fun.

I'm talking to a lawyer to help me with a sworn affidavit stating i followed the rules. It better not be expensive.

just thinking about it angers me. I was so looking forward to driving again. It was like I was 5 yrs old and someone told me on Christmas morning "Starting right now there's no such thing as christmas or presents so go back to bed"

:crying5::doh!:

My drivers license has been suspended for 7 months ending today, but because i didn't sign a certain form 7 months ago i am being told that all the time I spent not driving "doesn't count" so it's 7 more months starting today. I had to make a lot of changes to my life to accommodate that stupid driving ban, and I'll be ----ed in half before i have to give up my whole summer of potential fun.

That's ----ed up.

Gayowulf said:
Wow... all I have to say about that :p

naughtyoh5.gif
Of Course!

Seriously, I am about the most awesome person to drink beer with. Unless you like winning at stuff.

I've been here since early 2002 and yeah, that is a pretty big chunk of my time. I was a lurker a few months prior that. Crazy to think how young and dumb I was then, and how much older and still dumb I am now. In fact, I attribute FWS to a recent decrease in my IQ.

Outside of this forum, I have rarely spoken to any FWSer on any kind of IM client, chat, email. Never met any in real life. It would be fun to get smashed with a handful of you though.

I've never met any FWSers in person.

Like Tree said, he almost came to one of the Scientology protests in Atlanta.

I'd be down to have a drink with most of the regulars if they ever passed through A-town, though.

Tree: Molly's abound :devious2: If she's not in yo hood she should be soon.

Last edited:
Tree: Molly's abound :devious2: If she's not in yo hood she should be soon.

Yeah, Molly's all over the place. I haven't seen Lucy for a damn long time. But I did meet Demetri the other day. Pretty cool guy.

Back