• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How close is FWS?

tandoc said:
I've been here for 7 years this month...

Who are you people again?
No idea, I was abducted by some aliens... they told me to come post on this weird thingy. A few years later I became a moderator :S

Don't ask me how it happened!

Might be going to meet up with netmaster (who I met on /fws/, but admittedly got to know on MSN) in Amsterdam later this year. Pretty big might though.

I'd love to go drinking with some of you Yanks.. but it's pretty tricky like others have said.

I'll be 3 years in August. I almost went to a Scientology protest with Ben in Atlanta, but I ended up being busy; he seems like a cool guy though. If Colin, Johnson or Justin were in the area we could share a few.
I feel ya there Trevor. BTW, Ben rules. if i ever make it down ATL way, i will have to give you guys a ring. Talked to Trevor a few times on the phone, and gotten him a little freelance work. :D
Hi, my name is Sep and I have been sober for three days now.
sEp has always been pretty chill in my eyes, but...
Shame on you.
got to agree with this statement, shame on you sEp.
No idea, I was abducted by some aliens... they told me to come post on this weird thingy. A few years later I became a moderator :S

Don't ask me how it happened!
Carl is the shiznit, and talked a couple times on skype. the only others that are not on this list that i really enjoy talking with would be Hugo (AMC), and Keagle (Kurt). Joe seems like a chill guy, but, not to talkative on IM's. normally busy making some great script for something.

if any of you are ever down AZ way, hit me up, and i will show you how we get down.

Might be going to meet up with netmaster (who I met on /fws/, but admittedly got to know on MSN) in Amsterdam later this year. Pretty big might though.

I'd love to go drinking with some of you Yanks.. but it's pretty tricky like others have said.

MANY OF US ARE NOT YANKS

I truly am sorry. I too would hate to be seen as an American. Many of you Yanks & Canadians.

Tell me, if it's so ----ing awful why do you even waste the brain power thinking about it?

:rolleyes: Hating America, it's the cool thing to do.

/me hides in the closet from the old senior members

I don't think I'm even 2 months old now...

EDIT: Bah! only a month =(

I kinda want to have a few beers with Jan. Call me crazy, but I think she could put 'em away.

How much do we really know about Jan?

I always imagine her as having 2-3 kids, She's still got her looks, and she's really laid back. Her voice is sweet, but at the same time you can tell she's not just some idiot with an IQ of 40.

...Apparently I've been thinking about Jan too much. WTF.

I always imagine her as having 2-3 kids, She's still got her looks, and she's really laid back. Her voice is sweet, but at the same time you can tell she's not just some idiot with an IQ of 40.

Errrr.... Like that wasn't creepy at all ;).

Anyways, who DOESN'T think about Jan too much :p?

I've been here long enough to know a bit more about Jan than that.

I'm far too respectful to divulge such information

:eek3: You can't just say that then stop :p (actually, sure you can).

I have to say, I thought id been here a while - Just under a couple of years. But really thats nothing.

I nearly met up with Keagle a while back but that never really got off the ground, and I have met Joe. Id come and sink a few with you guys in america - but your drinking age is just stupid :p

Back