• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How close is FWS?

Blank Verse

NLC
NLC
It has dawned on me that in a couple of months, I'll have been posting here at FWS for 7 years.

7 years is a long time to be a part of just about everything, and many of you have been here for as long or longer. Even some of you have been around for 4 or 5, which is also a long time.

Those of you who have been here the whole time I've gotten to know pretty well.

So like what about you guys? Have any of you ever met each other in real life or planned to, or talk or what? The ones that do stick it out do seem to be fairly closely knit.

I kinda wish Toefur was around to see this thread, I know he's travelled a lot and always wanted to chill with some /fwsers/

I think that everyone is pretty far away from me. Everyone's either much further north or much further south than I am. Gas prices prices really restrict much meetups of other FWSers.

Congrats blank:) cant say i talk to people here outside of the forum, I like to keep my personal life private.

I've been posting on FWS since the summer before my 8th grade year when I had a fantasy wrestling league.

This fall will be the start of my fifth year as an undergrad in college. :p

I've always thought I would most likely get along with Blank, Gayo, Perms, Robert, guitarnerd, Webdude, NC_TOM, or Ben should I ever run into them outside of this computer screen.

I've been posting on FWS since the summer before my 8th grade year when I had a fantasy wrestling league.

This fall will be the start of my fifth year as an undergrad in college. :p

I've always thought I would most likely get along with Blank, Gayo, Perms, Robert, guitarnerd, Webdude, NC_TOM, or Ben should I ever run into them outside of this computer screen.

You and I have mostly the same list. Except Webdude would probably shoot me, Robert would try to seduce me, and I don't know NC Tom at all.

I kinda want to have a few beers with Jan. Call me crazy, but I think she could put 'em away.

I'll be 3 years in August. I almost went to a Scientology protest with Ben in Atlanta, but I ended up being busy; he seems like a cool guy though. If Colin, Johnson or Justin were in the area we could share a few.

Been active just a few months ago, lol... But i already like to talk with a lot of FWSers here :p Just that the FWS Convetion Thingy will be very far to me T_T

Back