• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How can I find a best wordprees hosting service?

WordPress can be installed on just about any host providing PHP/MySQL. However, quality of service won't really be known till it is actually experienced.

I'd recommend that after setting up your WordPress blog, take regular backups of it (which is trivial) so that you can upload/restore it to another host should the service prove to be unsatisfactory :)

All these recomendation I hope that you have found the best wordpress host. If you are stll looking .I would recomend any host fillfull the following requirement. 1. mod- rewrite , mod deflate module install, php5.3+ latest mysql plus good uptime

Wordpress is perhaps the easiest blog/CMS that you can manage easily. I took the simplicity into mind when I put wordpress as my choice for my site freecloudhost.org - you can integrate almost everything into wordpress.

You don't. You find an outside hosting provider. Then install Wordpress

For me personally, I'd use space socket..

Hello Everyone,

I have a website and I want to take hosting for it. There are so many websites providing this service But the problem is that I can't decide that which is best for me. Because I don't have complete knowledge about hosting service.

So friends I need your support, please guide me.

Thanks
Kian Walsh.

Hi walshkian89,

Would you please enhance your requirements & budget that you wish to spend for your wordpress website. There are lots of company available in market , you just need to select the best among all in which your requirement is fulfilled. So kindly specify your whole requirement & budget.

Jessica

Hi walshkian89,

Would you please enhance your requirements & budget that you wish to spend for your wordpress website. There are lots of company available in market , you just need to select the best among all in which your requirement is fulfilled. So kindly specify your whole requirement & budget.

Jessica

I think the budget is $0.00 since he posted in free hosting discussions. Well he has to reply about his space and bandwidth requirements.

You will come across many WordPress web hosting platforms. The most important aspect is checking if the web hosting company is providing you with all the necessary web hosting resources and features.

Why not join a free hosting company that offers Softaculous. Softaculous allows you to install WordPress with the click of a button? I know I offer it on my free hosting site and I can recommend Free2host.co.uk.

Back