• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How Can I Do Forced ADDS

94MB.com

Under my businesses terms of service, I have a banner that must be placed upon every website but many of my members ignore this. I need to know how to setup forced adds. I have tried in the past but it has resulted in a internal server error.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Andrew from 94MB.com

Under my businesses terms of service, I have a banner that must be placed upon every website but many of my members ignore this. I need to know how to setup forced adds. I have tried in the past but it has resulted in a internal server error.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Andrew from 94MB.com

I don't think you should host people like that, they don't know what it takes to at least provide some sort of a service and they take with nothing in return. I'd delete them If I was you.

Yes, as mentioned above, iPanel can be flexible when it comes to forcing ads!
Manually asking your clients will always be painful for you, as the majority will disregard it.

Would someone be willing to setup mod_layout to put forced adds at the top of some of my members websites.

Please PM me if you will be willing to set this up with a quote on how much you will charge for doing so.

I will pay via paypal immediatly after you have done.

Thanks Andrew

I remember programs like Home Free that handles free webhosting with a ad management feature. Wonder if that program is still alive, i believe its solution script or something like that.

Back