• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

How a new website get a page rank?

According to me following points will help to get a page rank :

» Include useful high-quality information on your site.
» Add relative and useful Tags for each page of your web site.
» Keep your website up.
» Search Google for your website.
» Provide motivation for highly ranked websites to link to yours.
» Translate your website into foreign languages.
» Write a newsletter and send it out.
» Give away content.
» Check out a site before you link back.
» Provide a Rich Site Summary (RSS).
» Ask other high-quality websites to link to your website.
» Tell the press about your site.
» Publicize your site to everyone with whom you communicate.
» Submit your site to various web directories and reference sites.

If you have any other suggestions then kindly share...

Thanks!

I didn't know pagerank is still a factor in anything anymore. It used to be all you wanted and needed! But is that still relevant?

I didn't know authority is still a aspect in anything any longer. It used to be all you desired and needed! But is that still relevant?

Although I still do get excited when new PR updates are released I don`t really bother with as much as I used too. I would recommend you go for page authority. Over the years Ive learned how to spoof PR it`s quite easy now to get a PR 4 - 5, even 6 for a new domain with very little in-bound links.

But PR don`t really help you much in the SERP`s. (Not like it used too) for example I have some PR 6 pages with little to none page authority, but I could sell links on those pages for $40+ per month if I wanted too to unsuspecting webmasters.

So in simple, think about page authority over page rank!!

Back links are very important for making the PR of any site. You should have to try to make the links form your niche sites which are form the high PR sites and as do follow too

Create the site, add quality content and make the on-page and off-page SEO. While you are doing all these you have to add new content and optimize it, too.

Post fresh, original and relevant content on your website and keep updating it.Get quality back links through directory submission ,forum posting,social bookmarking,social networking,article posting and blog commenting.

If you really want to get good PR for your new site then exchange links with quality sites.And also update your site regularly with some good ,original and fresh content.Because content matters a lot to Google.

Submission in high page rank and quality sites increase the backlinks of website which are useful to increase the page rank of the website.

fsd & rogers124 - Page Rank is not one and only important thing but, It has still importance in authority / trustworthiness. To boost your PR is not at all wrong idea. You can get quality backlinks and other offpage optimization techniques to get noticed. New PR updates are coming periodically, so it will help you to guide for; where you stand in quality score / quality backlinks. I believe in thematic (niche) base links to build audience.

1. Join forums, forums are a great way to achieve links to your website.
2. Submit to search engine directories
3. Using ezine ads (or newsletters)
4. Creating and publishing articles
5. Links from related websites

The link building sources are use to achieve high page rank for any new website.The blog commenting and social-bookmarking are most best techniques to get high PR.

Back